wtrbrdm

1143 Miles From The Landing
Apr 5, 2016
Colorado Springs, CO
Name
Ben
Boat
The X
.....scammers...honest people....fishermen....anglers.....posers....know-it-alls....don't know shits....kooks....newbies....and long range vets.....

Happy Thanksgiving. Take the day to put all of your cunty left / right shit aside.....realize that if you're reading this, you woke up on the right side of the dirt. Smack your wife on the ass and your kids in the back of the head. Eat lots of food...watch some football....look at the blue sky and smile. Or, just keep being you. Have a safe day all of you clowns.

:gaygroup::gaygroup::gaygroup::gaygroup::gaygroup::gaygroup::gaygroup::gaygroup::gaygroup::gaygroup::gaygroup: :gaygroup:

nicodemus

Fish, he said softly, aloud. I’ll stay with you...
Apr 10, 2012
The 505
Name
Nick B
Boat
African Queen
.....scammers...honest people....fishermen....anglers.....posers....know-it-alls....don't know shits....kooks....newbies....and long range vets.....

Happy Thanksgiving. Take the day to put all of your cunty left / right shit aside.....realize that if you're reading this, you woke up on the right side of the dirt. Smack your wife on the ass and your kids in the back of the head. Eat lots of food...watch some football....look at the blue sky and smile. Or, just keep being you. Have a safe day all of you clowns.

:gaygroup::gaygroup::gaygroup::gaygroup::gaygroup::gaygroup::gaygroup::gaygroup::gaygroup::gaygroup::gaygroup: :gaygroup:
How can you not click on a thread with a title like that? :) Happy Turkey day... Turkey.

Reactions: One_Leg and Tom123

Tom Honaker

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 27, 2015
Hotchkiss Colorado
Name
Tom Honaker
Boat
Royal Star

I saw dipshits, and immediately knew you were most likely referring to me and my crew! Happy Thanksgiving!

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
Olympia, WA
Name
laurence
Boat
2021 Allied WildCat 30
You’re not the boss of me!!! But maybe this one time. Hahahaha Hugs and kisses girls...

Abaco

Aug 5, 2009
Sacramento
Name
Dave
Boat
The Organ
Couldn't agree more. Happy Turkey Day you fellow LR fishing muthaf*&ckers...

Reactions: One_Leg and Tom123

Russ Scholl

Apr 1, 2018
Tuscaloosa
Name
Russ Scholl
Boat
Kayaks

Happy Thanksgiving Ben!

RodRage

Share the stoke!
Sep 7, 2017
Surf City Ca.
Name
Huntington Hillbilly
Boat
Chaparral 224 Fisherman
Happy Thanksgiving.......... and kiss my ass!