kindafishy

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 21, 2010
hemet/ca/riverside
Name
SCOTT
Boat
bayliner cierra express 2452 "RYLEE'S WAVE RYDER"
looking to tow my SEADOO'S to cat for a multi-day stay. i've never done this before. my plan is to tow them in line, one behind the other. and drag a peice of chain or something behind the last one. am i on the right track?

ShadBurke

Oct 28, 2005
Carlsbad
Name
Shad Burke
Boat
22' Boston Whaler Guardians
We just drive them over and back. Easiest way to do it. Please it keeps the kids busy for the run over and home....

Reactions: kindafishy

Hooops

Nov 26, 2005
Huntington Harbour
Name
Hoops
Boat
17ft Whaler Montauk - "TYFISH"
If you do tow them - you are on the right track - mouse tail a short rope and about a 6-8ft chain with a weight at the end. Don't have pic of my set-up but you can easily throw one together

Reactions: kindafishy

meandmyself

Who knows
Aug 5, 2012
san jose
Name
edgar teixeira
Boat
1991 Farallon Whaleback 25 Rock Bottom
towing them will limit your speed, slow boat no problem. also if in rough seas they can get swapped

kindafishy

Jul 21, 2010
hemet/ca/riverside
Name
SCOTT
Boat
bayliner cierra express 2452 "RYLEE'S WAVE RYDER"
Check to see if your model can be towed without having water forced through exhaust into cylinders.
first off thanks to those that helped, do appreciate it. and yes, i found in the manual that 13 mph is top speed for them being towed, any more risks the possibility of flooding the engine. i did buy these hose pinchers....
to pinch off the offending hose. with these speed is no longer a issue for flooding the motor. weather and work dependant, we may find out next weekend.:-)