Tips for mentoring youth hunters

K

kenpaglia

Tips for mentoring youth hunters, by kenpaglia

MENTORING YOUTH HUNTERS Q: I’m taking my nephew out for his first turkey hunt on some property I have access to. His sister wants to join but doesn’t have a hunting license. I’m wondering what limitations she might have so a game warden doesn’t think she’s hunting too. For example, can she be in camo … Continue reading Tips for mentoring youth hunters

Upvote 0

azbaseball

Apr 2, 2007
la mesa ca
Name
mike de vito
Boat
20ft nitro
Tips for mentoring youth hunters, by kenpaglia

MENTORING YOUTH HUNTERS Q: I’m taking my nephew out for his first turkey hunt on some property I have access to. His sister wants to join but doesn’t have a hunting license. I’m wondering what limitations she might have so a game warden doesn’t think she’s hunting too. For example, can she be in camo … Continue reading Tips for mentoring youth hunters
Great idea. get her some cameo (in pink of course) and a camera. Let her be part of the event by taking pictures. It will keep her sharp looking for thing to take a picture of. Cheers

Upvote 0

dsl

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Nov 20, 2017
    California
    Name
    Larry S
    Boat
    Landlover
    Turkeys see color, so I wouldn’t recommend pink cammo
    My freinds wife dose not wear pink cammo's, but she dose send me a pic of her with a dead Tom, every opening day of the Turkey shoot, her husban lets her shoot the 1st one. She is a slayer! :2gunsfiring_v1: 🦃

Upvote 0