Time to check in! Who's doing Long Range the Week that leads up to the Forth of July????

Hana pa'a Time

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Nov 29, 2005
Oregon
Name
Kurt
Boat
24' North River Seahawk hardtop "Ohana Time"
Kurt.. See you on the dock when we turn on the 28th from our 8 day Intrepid. Hoping to have a butt load of fish.
Good luck on your trip. Get some!
Hey Mike,

I'm not on this trip, just my Dad and his buddy Alan. Wish I was............... This will be Alan's first ever LR trip.

Good luck to you folks on your trip!! Get sum!!

Reactions: Freedom Roc

Pangamaster

Cow Town Here I come!
Jul 1, 2008
San Ramon, CA
Name
Dave
Boat
SD Long Range or Bay Area Day Boats.
I just saw the Everingham Bros bait report for today.
4" Anchovy

Is this just today or has there been Sardines in the mix?

I better add another light Chovy casting rig!

Abaco

Aug 5, 2009
Sacramento
Name
Dave
Boat
The Organ
RP, Ringed Hook. Can't wait to get fishin! It's been two years since my last trip and I've been working like crazy. Well-deserved trip...

12yak

Death From Above
Oct 28, 2008
San Diego
Name
Jerry
Boat
Done buying new gear. Boat's next.
Just on the other side of the window... Intrepid 5-day with my son, leaving on Monday July 6th. Can't wait!

fishordie

Aug 31, 2005
Calabasas CA
Name
Jamie
Boat
2013 Ranger Z521 with 250 Merc.: Now deceased.. Thank goodness
I'll be traveling........ to Missoula, Montana, again for 8 days of fly-fishing, Between the 28th and the 5th of July. Does that count as Long Range??

Best of luck to everyone

Jamie

Reactions: Tim Turis

Gamefighter

I just need one...more!
Sep 12, 2011
Boulder, CO
Name
Valerie
Boat
any that I'm welcome on!
I'm considering a 2.5 or 3 day to tide me over till my 8 day in Mid July. Plus I have a friend who wants to "try" it out. Of course, I am a little worried about being *that guy* who brings the new guy, but I might give it a go! I checked this morning and found many trips in the 1.5 to 3 day range over 4th weekend...I'll likely be out there from the 2nd to the 5th. Thanks for the encouragement!!!!

Workplacesafety

Reducing workplace injuries and illnesses
Feb 20, 2010
Long Beach Ca.
Name
Jeff Bruner
Boat
14ft Valco, San Diego Long Range Boats
Every one of us is a "new guy" at one time or another. Have a great trip!

I'm considering a 2.5 or 3 day to tide me over till my 8 day in Mid July. Plus I have a friend who wants to "try" it out. Of course, I am a little worried about being *that guy* who brings the new guy, but I might give it a go! I checked this morning and found many trips in the 1.5 to 3 day range over 4th weekend...I'll likely be out there from the 2nd to the 5th. Thanks for the encouragement!!!!

Pangamaster

Cow Town Here I come!
Jul 1, 2008
San Ramon, CA
Name
Dave
Boat
Good luck Val! Being new doesn't neccessarily make someone a "That Guy!" Sometimes Newbies and their enthusiasm are the best to be around!

mmayo

Barking Spider
Jul 18, 2006
Tehachapi, CA
www.landofmayo.com
Name
Mark
Boat
Vagabond & Royal Star
The Barking Spiders are once again fishing on the Royal Star 8 Day, we have been on this trip since 1999! I can't wait for June 27th.
The shirts have arrived; thanks to the artist Holly Douglas-a spiderette.

Last edited:

Pangamaster

Cow Town Here I come!
Jul 1, 2008
San Ramon, CA
Name
Dave
Boat
Its about freaking time! Alarm set for 4:30am.... Followed by an 8 hour journey South! Let the party begin!

Steve K

Hey, I'm gettin' bit...
Jan 2, 2005
Bishop
Name
Steve
Boat
18' Bayrunner, but I like the American Angler and the Red Rooster III
All right, Dave! See you when you get back. Then, it's my turn.

Reactions: Pangamaster

Steve K

Hey, I'm gettin' bit...
Jan 2, 2005
Bishop
Name
Steve
Boat
18' Bayrunner, but I like the American Angler and the Red Rooster III
Looks like Charlie Saraspe is joining you. I sure like the reports recently from the Ridge. Good grade Yellowfin and sharpen your hooks, Wahoo time! Get Some. Hope for user friendly weather.