Time for some upgrades, thanks to the lotto

Discussion in 'Personal News' started by mrkrabs, Aug 26, 2013.

1. aquasport18

aquasport18 aquasport18

Name:
    the brusier
    Boat:
    21 ft stealh vip cc.
    hey thats cool won 15 gs same way 3 yrs ago . have a tip 4 u they will take taxes out then send ck looks like treasury ck . got 11 gs out of 15 gs . here is the secret to getting it all . go to store wherever got ticket , give someone 50 bucks and tell him to save approx 5500 dallors worth of scracthers and lotto tickets that people lost on , it adds up quick no names on them u know that . one time u can write off how much u spent to win that much . i did it and got all the taxes they took out of my ck when i filed my income tax . more info leave me a message on decks , i will respond fuck i r s u won that money , bruce it works trust me . if they ask 4 all the tickets kept min big trash bag . dont let em keep ur money think what u can do with an xtra 5 0r 6 gs end of yr . kick me little 4 info roger !

2. Tues

Tues Not my job...

Name:
    Penis
    I would call up Lamar Odom and have a serious party!

3. aquasport18

aquasport18 aquasport18

Name:
    the brusier
    Boat:
    21 ft stealh vip cc.
    call me 858 7748147 won 15 gs 3yrs ago got tax they took out totatlly legal u can do it one time on winnigs serious man 5 6 gs u will get back legal its ur money

- - - Updated - - -

hey thats cool won 15 gs same way 3 yrs ago . have a tip 4 u they will take taxes out then send ck looks like treasury ck . got 11 gs out of 15 gs . here is the secret to getting it all . go to store wherever got ticket , give someone 50 bucks and tell him to save approx 5500 dallors worth of scracthers and lotto tickets that people lost on , it adds up quick no names on them u know that . one time u can write off how much u spent to win that much . i did it and got all the taxes they took out of my ck when i filed my income tax . more info leave me a message on decks , i will respond fuck i r s u won that money , bruce it works trust me . if they ask 4 all the tickets kept min big trash bag . dont let em keep ur money think what u can do with an xtra 5 0r 6 gs end of yr . kick me little 4 info roger !

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

4. ConSeaMate

ConSeaMate Legend in my own mind

Name:
    Buster Brown
    Boat:
    28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"

Marty is not a thief......

5. slayeroffshore

slayeroffshore Newbie

Name:
    CHAP
    Boat:
    302 conquest
    One way to Indo.

6. Tues

Tues Not my job...

Name:
    Penis
    How in the fuck did you read that?

7. Simon Bon Bowery

Simon Bon Bowery Lizard Fish Hippie

Name:
    Simon
    Boat:
    Chris Craft 19 cc "LiL Lizard"

LOL

8. Carl

Carl Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again

Name:
    Carl
    Boat:
    everyone elses
    Frank pays taxes on all of his income, always.

When he pays me the pie I won off of his ass on the Sonnen/Rua fight I'm going to declare that on my taxes too..... :rolleyes:

9. wils

wils lazy-ass well known "member"

Name:
    bill
    Boat:
    I hate boats
    are you typing in code thinking that the irs cant read it?

10. Vermonster

Vermonster Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    Sean
    Boat:
    I'm a Ho'.....
    Actually, after taxes, that's $0.70 for him, and $10,499 for his wife..... ;)

Congrats!!! Very cool!

11. nunyabizness1

nunyabizness1 BD Den Momma

Name:
    Nunya
    Boat:
    S. S. Minnow
    That's awesome Marty! Good things happen to good people! Good karma for the things you do for the community and volunteering to help others!