DaKanati

Captain
Mar 17, 2009
belfair,washington
Name
Josh
Boat
272 Sailfish "ManCave"
So we lost our golden retriever a few months ago to cancer and are ready to start looking for her replacement. Looking to the brotherhood for leads on good bloodlines. We are thinking of possibly labs or heelers but leaning towards heelers. If anyone knows good breeders I would be interested. Thanks

KimH

Someday I'll live the dream.
Mar 4, 2009
Tacoma/Westport WA/USA
Name
Kim
Boat
28' Farallon Walkaround "Paragon"
We lost our lab a little over a week ago. Miss her. Still looking for her under the chair footrest, still turning around to grab her a treat, a lot of other habits are still there. They leave a void. Since she was a lab we're still finding puffs of hair. That'll probably go on forever.

JTC

Too Sirius
  • Aug 13, 2012
    Redmond Wa
    Name
    Jeff
    Boat
    24' North River O/S. SIRIUS FISHIN
    We lost our lab a little over a week ago. Miss her. Still looking for her under the chair footrest, still turning around to grab her a treat, a lot of other habits are still there. They leave a void. Since she was a lab we're still finding puffs of hair. That'll probably go on forever.
    Sorry to hear that Kim!

Reactions: Tomictime

G-Spot

Captain
    Mar 14, 2008
    Salem/OR/USA
    Name
    John
    Boat
    53’ Hatteras STEEL N TIME
    Look up Mary Little on Facebook.... She has some good looking lab pups and is up in Washington.... They are English labs, not American, so they are a little more mellow, stocky build and more square head... Bit they are beef cakes!

There is usually a waiting list for the good breeders, but you probably know that.

Reactions: skipjack

Tomictime

Crusty Old Salt
    May 9, 2014
    Poverty Bay & Carlsbad
    Name
    Jim
    Boat
    Boatless.....
    August she , our Lab Esperanza
    CD7713FC-069F-4522-BF9F-9291A2194293.jpeg
    left us after a 17.75 year run, the wound is still fresh....i feel your pain....

thesaltyhooker

Almost A Member
    Oct 25, 2018
    Renton
    Name
    Anders
    Boat
    North River Seahawk
    First off. Sorry for your loss, I can’t even imagine those feelings and I still get sad about losing my last dog.
    My current pup (4 years old now) is from someone I met via a hunting forum who bred his two red labs, But her dad is a guest site at https://www.morgansredpointinglabs.com/litters.html
    Smartest most loyal and loving dog I’ve ever owned.

8ECC932B-3BCF-48EF-9650-41026BC960B8.jpeg

KXKH

Almost A Member
  • Feb 28, 2018
    NorCal
    Name
    Boat
    19' Hobie
    Sorry for the lost. I lost my German over a decade ago and still can't get over it and get a new dog. Although I would like a white lab after getting to spend some time with one...maybe in another 10 years.

dragonballs

I'm off probation
  • Mar 28, 2008
    Arlington WA
    Name
    Vance
    Boat
    40' ocean sport fisher
    Been about two years since we lost our springer. Breeder texted me two days ago and they are expecting. 😃 I am on the list. If you want the info let me know
    9C938B84-F252-4E56-9142-ABA4C0DC29D9.png

Can’t wait to do this with my new friend. Sorry for all of you that have lost your friends.

North River

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Sep 14, 2009
    On the water
    Name
    Rick
    Boat
    26' Duckworth O/S
    So we lost our golden retriever a few months ago to cancer and are ready to start looking for her replacement. Looking to the brotherhood for leads on good bloodlines. We are thinking of possibly labs or heelers but leaning towards heelers. If anyone knows good breeders I would be interested. Thanks

I’ve had 3 labs from Bryant and Cindy at Rocking M labs in Eatonville. They breed show and field style labs. Our 3 have been the more athletic field style. Our current boy turns 3 in June

EJ Swanny

Three Generations of Uff-Dah
    Nov 30, 2010
    Redondo/WA
    Name
    Erik
    Boat
    "Riley-J" 2006 21' Proline Tourney
    Reactions: KimH

EJ Swanny

Three Generations of Uff-Dah
    Nov 30, 2010
    Redondo/WA
    Name
    Erik
    Boat
    "Riley-J" 2006 21' Proline Tourney
    Get a chessie aka Brillo Butt Head, Knucklehead, lil shit, shithead, No! Better Not if you know what's good for ya! They Smile and talk back.

Most intelligent companion my family has ever had. You just have to get used to them looking at you like you're a dumbass, and "why the hell should I do that?" type of look. Sheds like a sheep though, but still one of the best, especially if your looking for a little protection.

• Love
    Reactions: goatram

Corey G

Boat ho extraordinaire
    Jun 24, 2010
    Tacoma, Wa USA
    Name
    Corey Guild
    Boat
    Gravy
    I’ve had 3 labs from Bryant and Cindy at Rocking M labs in Eatonville. They breed show and field style labs. Our 3 have been the more athletic field style. Our current boy turns 3 in June

I’ve known Bryant and Cindy a long time. Used to train with them a lot and have gotten a few dogs from them as well. I have one of their dogs sitting in my lap right now. +2 for Rocking M Labs.

North River

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Sep 14, 2009
    On the water
    Name
    Rick
    Boat
    26' Duckworth O/S
    Thanks for all the info, looks like labs are the dog of choice on BD. No heeler people? Not in a hurry anyways. Hopefully the right dog will come around.

I like heelers. I’ll have one once I get more property. A lab and a German shepherd are all we have room for now