Throwraft Group buy for BD members

irishrogue

Jan 4, 2012
Cape May, NJ
Name
sean C
Boat
Irish Rogue III
I have secured a discounted price of $99.95 (inc FREE CONUS shipping) for the original Throwraft (TD2401) for this Group Buy! Retail price is $149.99. The optional mounting enclosure is available also for an additional $60 (MSRP $84.99).

All orders/payment will be handled by me. Throwraft will ship directly to purchasers and all units will be fully warrantied by them. Shipments to FL will need to add sales tax 7% (sorry).

I have no affiliation/interest in the product/owner/company. I just liked the product and think it looks like a great item to add for safety (personally I hate the size of the type IV rings - too hard to store on boats under 30' where you can quickly grab and throw in an emergency). I reached out to the Owner of ThrowRaft and negotiated the lowest price they have ever offered based on a minimum quantity of units (the minimum has already been met and the $99.95 price is locked in!).

ThrowRaft is a US owned company and they manufacture the product in the USA. Hoping this group buy will help during a time that there are no boat/fishing/outdoor shows for them to display and market their units.

message me or email ([email protected]) for ordering info and payment (Venmo, PayPal, Ca$h, Google Pay or ApplePay).

https://throwraft.com/products/the-t...zLG_5zmwpntuyA

Upvote 0

One_Leg

Ret. Comm. Diver Medic
May 11, 2007
You're mined!
www.csicop.org
Name
Alan
Boat
1967 Cobia Cuddy Cabin/Evinrude Looper
Who cares about rules anymore?
It's a brave new world.

I'll take ten of them. My word is my bond. I'll gladly pay you once the economy rebounds. Send them to my yacht at Basin Marine.

Thanks in advance!

• Wow
Reactions: irishrogue
Upvote 0