plj46

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
So how does the $7,000 dollar repair look ? And why does that gas tank picture look like the boat has never been rinsed off ?

Upvote 0

Low N Slow

Senior Chief
  • Sep 4, 2016
    Temecula
    Name
    Shawn
    Boat
    Sold - so I make a great ho now
    I bought mine in 2016. Ran it for 3+ years. Coronados, offshore... La Jolla... Dana Point... then I sold it because I want a better one. I'm sorry you had these issues, man.

Other than drainage being slow and a bait pump going out (which they replaced), it was good to me. Fishy as fuck.

Reactions: anglnsd
    Upvote 0

anglnsd

Jun 12, 2018
    San Diego
    Name
    Leenel
    Boat
    2016 Thresher 21' CC
    I bought mine in 2016. Ran it for 3+ years. Coronados, offshore... La Jolla... Dana Point... then I sold it because I want a better one. I'm sorry you had these issues, man.

Other than drainage being slow and a bait pump going out (which they replaced), it was good to me. Fishy as fuck.
    And I still have it and it's been good to me thus far. Offshore, La Jolla, Point Loma, however far of a range it allows me. Only reason why I was trying to sell it last year/early this year, was because a simple "need a bigger boat" bug. But I've decided to keep it and plan to do more personal touch mods to it.

Sorry for the issues you have had to deal with.

Reactions: Low N Slow
    Low N Slow
    Low N Slow
    I'm happy to hear Yellow Fever is still treating you well, bro!! My buddy who always went with me got a used Parker CC so I'm holding off for now and trying to be a good deckhand for the new captain! His boat is "Sea Bacon". If you hear us out there, give a shout! Tight lines!!
    Upvote 0
    Upvote 0