Three Stooges! Headed for KONA! By Gaji Lures

Discussion in 'Home Built Fishing Lures' started by Gaji Lures, May 1, 2012.

1. Gaji Lures

Gaji Lures Member

Name:
    Allan
    Aloha Everyone!

Sending these three 12" Tube lures to a good Bruddah in Kona, Mr. Corey Lum Won!
    Good luck with them Brah, and will try to make it up in a couple of weeks for my birthday! Going ship em out on Thursday! Mahalo for the never ending support of Gaji Lures! :hali_olutta:
    Aloha!

Attached Files:

2. rjakana

rjakana Newbie

Name:
    Ron Akana
    Boat:
    None
    Love the bottom one Allan!

3. Capt. G

Capt. G BD Outdoors Contributor

Name:
    Capt. G
    Boat:
    黒潮No.2
    Fish beware the slant!
    The bottom one looks like the Eta Carinae Nebula.

4. j3dgu

j3dgu Newbie

Name:
    John
    Boat:
    Whaler 190, 130
    Love them all but the bottom one is the shit. Would love to see them skirted.

5. el capo

el capo Member

Name:
    miguel
    Boat:
    none
    Bottom, tops in my book

6. Gaji Lures

Gaji Lures Member

Name:
    Allan
    LOL!!! The verdict is out-The bottom one it is!
    Funny you all have the same kine "TAKO EYE!!!" LOL! Can spock da buggah even though get the ink spraying all over da place. Made a 9" Bullet with this same color pattern and blend last year while in Boise. The eye too was the special red eye found in the "BUBBLE GUMS" and "BLUE BERRY'S!" Not bragging one bit but, the head came out so terrorist looking that it had to be contained aboard the "SHARI I" in Kaneohe! No doubt our Long Nose bait when they are known to be around!!! Will duplicate the nasty buggah using the "Idaho Ice" and Licorice Blend and show here and on FB!
    Aloha my good Bruddahs, for the support!

7. el capo

el capo Member

Name:
    miguel
    Boat:
    none
    Nobody is lying to make friends, That thing looks lethal, and I like that!

8. HEMO

HEMO Newbie

Name:
    Zack
    Boat:
    Nessa III
    The last one is killahz!
    Z.

9. Gaji Lures

Gaji Lures Member

Name:
    Allan

Mahalo Zack!

Good luck this summer Bruddah!

10. jarredondo684

jarredondo684 Newbie

Name:
    Joe A
    Pleeeeeeease get pics of what hits these!!!!

11. Gaji Lures

Gaji Lures Member

Name:
    Allan
    I am anxious to see what may nail these too! Corey has gotten everyone associated with their Charter, hooked on these 12" Tubes. We were texting back and forth with pricing, dimensions, degree of Slants, color patterns and different styles. Next will be a Scooped Face Tube and a Cupped Face Tube. C, in his own words also said that they've been looking for quality Tubes, so he decided to try ours. Bought 2 dozen different Paua Shells sheets that will also be included, with the White Donkey ear making its appearance in this first batch!

12. ktownrider

ktownrider Newbie

Name:
    Corey Lum Won
    Boat:
    38 FT Hatteras, 33ft Egg Harbor, 40ft Egg Harbor
    posted this on allan's facebook yesterday just wanted you guys to know what's up with these heads in kona... the 1st day i ran 'em....
    Allan, , I went out late this morning with a friend for a holo holo troll. Ran those tubes you sent me in the spread with the purple tube on the long corner and the blue tube with jets on the short corner. Long corner dropped down and i turn back and see a real one behind the purple tube. I run back to tease it and realize it's behind the short corner. It just inhales it and starts jumping immediately out then turns to get in front of the boat. I run up to the controls to gas it forward and turn get it behind the boat. After clearing the lures and backing up as fast as I can on a 20 footer with twin outboards the fish came back up again and we both estimated it over 700lb after getting a good look at it. After that it went straight down and started sounding and sadly after an hour we couldn't get it up. I thought we snapped the mainline and when he brought it up I was surpised to see the lure was still there but very happy. Told my friend we were just going to go in to finish the day. I was soo pissed and it was getting late. When my friend showed me the lure after inspecting it he showed me the hook i rigged up on there broke. Normally i rig everything up with Jobu hooks but for some reason i decided to go with a single mustad 10/0 mainly because i wanted to see how the lures ran with a smaller hook. Learned my lesson. 550 momois extra hard completly milked and chafed about 3ft up the leader. I guess just running them is all i needed to do to prove that these heads were gonna get smashed. Once i find my camera i'll show you the pics of the skirts and rigs i'm going to have on them proper

13. ktownrider

ktownrider Newbie

Name:
    Corey Lum Won
    Boat:
    38 FT Hatteras, 33ft Egg Harbor, 40ft Egg Harbor
    i also had the hardhead with jets on the short rigger, it didn't get hit but it was running like a champ. purple one rooster tailing hard like a hardcut tube, blue tube throwing water with a deadly wiggle, black back with a 4-6 second pop, heavy smoke trails on all of them

14. Gaji Lures

Gaji Lures Member

Name:
    Allan
    Mahalo for the update Brah!

Been getting calls everyday since you got these last week from all the guys down the dock. Bomboy even texted me about a small long nose he got yesterday on a "BUBBLE GUM" bullet! Although you running this 12" many are asking for the 9" Tube in the same setup as the ones I sent you! Even had an order for six 16" tubes, specifically wanted them to be run with vinyl. So 3 dozen total going to Kona next week, some of them in that new dark Blue shell we brought in last week. Mahalo for supporting and spreading the word for Gaji Lures!