tyler92646

Well-Known "Member"
Apr 22, 2010
huntington beach/ Los Angeles
Name
tyler
Boat
cobra fish and dive yak
Where's the USA love? If weight and torque (low gear power) are your concern, have you looked at the Accurate Valiant series?

Want to hear your thoughts why or why not and looking at Talicas over them.

F.I.S.H.Y

Fishermen.
Sep 27, 2019
San Diego CA
Name
Erick
Boat
None
Where's the USA love? If weight and torque (low gear power) are your concern, have you looked at the Accurate Valiant series?

Want to hear your thoughts why or why not and looking at Talicas over them.
Just wondering about the talicas, they seem really nice, there is videos of them landing 100+lb bft in 10 mins and casting big pencil baits super far! I like accurate definetly though, the bv 800 is a sick sick reel. Im probably gonna go with a VISX 16 honestly.

tyler92646

Well-Known "Member"
Apr 22, 2010
huntington beach/ Los Angeles
Name
tyler
Boat
cobra fish and dive yak
Just wondering about the talicas, they seem really nice, there is videos of them landing 100+lb bft in 10 mins and casting big pencil baits super far! I like accurate definetly though, the bv 800 is a sick sick reel. Im probably gonna go with a VISX 16 honestly.
didn't you have a bunch of talicas? I feel like i've seen other threads where you had a bunch of talicas but had a bad experience and sold them. Talica 16 if I remember

F.I.S.H.Y

Fishermen.
Sep 27, 2019
San Diego CA
Name
Erick
Boat
None
What Reel did you end up Choosing?
Non, I decided that getting a reel like that would really do no good since it's something I would only use a few times a year. I ended up grabbing a UC RUS76 Predator for my mak 15t and a new Trinidad 20a for my surface iron settup, really really like the Trinidad! As you know I also got the Torque 15ld2