Thom Hultgen Memorial 2008 - updated roster, news, things that need to be done.....

The Notorious S.U.A

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 17, 2005
laguna
Name
jorge
Boat
none
Come on Billy Casper, i see you lurking around in here, introduce yourself...

The Notorious S.U.A

Feb 17, 2005
laguna
Name
jorge
Boat
none
Steve your add was flagged and removed already....

Ready4TheYellow

The Fishing Guru
Mar 15, 2006
Lomita
Name
Steve
Boat
The Fishing SHO
No worries I filled 3 slots of 3 minutes each. I'm no longer available for 7:23, 7:48 or 8:12 tonight.

The Notorious S.U.A

Feb 17, 2005
laguna
Name
jorge
Boat
none

FlyinFishOTI

Aug 5, 2005
Seattle, WA
Name
FlyinFish
Boat
none
I just had a friggin' nightmare that I was down in SD for the trip and forgot my 540 and Ulua at home. I woke up in a cold sweat, checked the calendar, added those to my checklist in size 72 font and went back to bed.

June!!!!!!

The Notorious S.U.A

Feb 17, 2005
laguna
Name
jorge
Boat
none
I just had a friggin' nightmare that I was down in SD for the trip and forgot my 540 and Ulua at home. I woke up in a cold sweat, checked the calendar, added those to my checklist in size 72 font and went back to bed.

June!!!!!!
that would be a nightmare, because you sure as hell aint using my 540 or ulua....

LOL LOL LOL LOL

PS - If you bring a Roddy on the boat youre never going to see it again.

GUERO

Mansfield to Alijos......
Oct 24, 2004
9210B
Name
Big Girl, AKA, Miss March
Boat
Pinnacle Sportfishing

June!!!!!!
GOON!!!!!! go back to bed

FlyinFishOTI

Aug 5, 2005
Seattle, WA
Name
FlyinFish
Boat
none
It was fuckin scarey man! You should have seen my face. I started begging you guys to hold up the trip for 5 hours while I drove back to LA to get the rods. I would not wish that upon my worst enemies...

GUERO

Oct 24, 2004
9210B
Name
Boat
Pinnacle Sportfishing
I had a dream the other night that Cuda wasn't going and Dayle still was........

WreckinBall

The sober one
Oct 18, 2004
Way up in the IE
Name
Jerry
Boat
Island Tak, Prowler, RRIII, TG80, Royal Star, etc....
I had a dream the other night that Cuda wasn't going and Dayle still was........
That ain't a dream!

Now, the other night I dreamed I was swimmin' upstream to meet the High Priestess of Pastrami Mountain but when I got there it was just a giant donut and a snake in a vest. LOL

GUERO

Oct 24, 2004
9210B
Name
Boat
Pinnacle Sportfishing
Now, the other night I dreamed I was swimmin' upstream to meet the High Priestess of Pastrami Mountain but when I got there it was just a giant donut and a snake in a vest. LOL
ok Mr. Cheesall

The Notorious S.U.A

Feb 17, 2005
laguna
Name
jorge
Boat
none
That ain't a dream!

just cause cuda aint on the boat dosent mean youre off the hook for pastrami, I'm gonna need at least 4 of those the day we leave.

(gotta get the shitter broken in day one)

Double Z

Apr 12, 2004
Outside the Orange Curtain...
www.IspendtoomuchtimeonBloodyDecks.com
Name
Harry S. Stamper
Boat
Nope
Nope, I've been out for a while now. At least now there will be plenty of room to move your gear around. Between Ron's coffin and my 14 rigs, there should be room for 4 more guys. I'm hoping to be back for '09.

George, you eat 4 pastrami's from the Hat in one day and you'll be posting one of these surgery's:

http://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/nonsense-anything-boards/98419-anus.html

Jaydog

Jul 18, 2005
San Diego
Name
Jay
Boat
Mako 19'
Nope, I've been out for a while now. At least now there will be plenty of room to move your gear around. Between Ron's coffin and my 14 rigs, there should be room for 4 more guys. I'm hoping to be back for '09.

George, you eat 4 pastrami's from the Hat in one day and you'll be posting one of these surgery's:

http://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/nonsense-anything-boards/98419-anus.html

Oh you cum sucker I was looking forward to fishing (drinking)with you!!! Pussy, maybe if your boat got better mileage you could afford this trip too.LOL

The Notorious S.U.A

Feb 17, 2005
laguna
Name
jorge
Boat
none
Designs for this years shirts should be done soon, I'll post it up when its ready.

The Notorious S.U.A

Feb 17, 2005
laguna
Name
jorge
Boat
none
here's a little taste of this years T-shirts....
thm_cedros4_shredded.jpg

The Notorious S.U.A

Feb 17, 2005
laguna
Name
jorge
Boat
none
SPECIAL THANKS to GARDENMARTHA for all the help and hard work with the artwork....