Thom Hultgen Memorial 2008 - updated roster, news, things that need to be done.....

The Notorious S.U.A

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 17, 2005
laguna
Name
jorge
Boat
none
Just spoke with Christina a couple of you guys need to call in with your information :
Dale Long
Chris Bush
Dale Groove
dont worry about the money, just call and talk to christina.

We cemented the agreement with Bill Roecker yesterday and he is officially 100% on the trip, with his camera man, and will be shooting video for his DVD series "stand up fishing with Bill Roecker". He'll be bringing several thousand dollars worth of give aways from various sponsors (see accurate, penn, seeker etc.) and I'll also be giving away several thousand from other manufacturers as well. Andy will be Driving.

we have 20 people signed up as of right now. of those 20, 7 of you do not have deposits in. we are taking 25 total. so if youre on the fence, or you want to go, then call the red rooster office (619) 224 3857 ASAP as this is an open trip and people will be taking the spots if you do not.

You've all read the reports, you've seen the countless pictures and threads associated with this trip, If you want to go then get stepping and make the phone calls as it will fill up quickly now.

Current Roster
George Daniels
Bill Roecker
Jerry Morris
Mike Reese
Corbet Paulen
Charles Hudak
Bill Havens
Dale Long
Chris Bush
Dale Groove
Mike Oyler
Robert Young
Jim Niemiec
Ray Congress
Steven Lee
Arvin something or other
Mark Fretwell
Howard Beesley
Howard Beesley
Bob Noviele
Don Wahner

MikeyLikesIt

did you say FISHING ???
Feb 24, 2003
East-a-La-Mesa, baby!
Name
starts with an "M".....
Boat
#1 boat scrubber - Team Madrugador
should be fun. :rolleyes: .......ya think?

C'mon gang, lets fill'er up!

GUERO

Mansfield to Alijos......
Oct 24, 2004
9210B
Name
Big Girl, AKA, Miss March
Boat
Pinnacle Sportfishing

The Notorious S.U.A

Feb 17, 2005
laguna
Name
jorge
Boat
none
do you roll on [SIZE=-1]Shabbos??[/SIZE]
i dont drive, i dont pick up the phone, and i sure as fuckDONT ROLLON FUCKING SHABBOS

8 year olds dude.

The Notorious S.U.A

Feb 17, 2005
laguna
Name
jorge
Boat
none
Nice Marmot.

definetly gonna make an appearance on the rooster in june.

is it june yet?

StillinScrubs

Wahoo love me
Aug 30, 2005
Ft. Lauderdale/Miami
Name
Scott
Boat
Charon's skiff
So wil this filming.....

1. Keep George on deck longer?
2. Keep Cudas pants on?
3. Reduce the level of profanity?

Sounds like good stuff. I'll be looking the buy the DVD.

Scrubs

FlyinFishOTI

Aug 5, 2005
Seattle, WA
Name
FlyinFish
Boat
none
Sweeeeeettt I didn't know this trip was going to be THIS awesome!! Now I really can't wait.

"Arvin Something or other"... I resent that... I prefer, Arvin Shanananana-not-gonna-work-here-anymore. Or, A-Shajizzle. Or just straight up 818.

Hey Paul, can't wait to have you on board. Remember the sweet shot you got for me at the dock after my trip last Aug?

I'm bringing the Duder on DVD and ingredients for white Russians! Holy crap this is gonna be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooohooooooo!!!

Am I wrong?
No, Donny, you're not wrong... but you're an asshole!

Jaydog

Jul 18, 2005
San Diego
Name
Jay
Boat
Mako 19'
I sent a buck in does that mean I can be on the "homos say what" list now?

GUERO

Oct 24, 2004
9210B
Name
Boat
Pinnacle Sportfishing

GUERO

Oct 24, 2004
9210B
Name
Boat
Pinnacle Sportfishing
Sweeeeeettt I didn't know this trip was going to be THIS awesome!! Now I really can't wait.

"Arvin Something or other"... I resent that... I prefer, Arvin Shanananana-not-gonna-work-here-anymore. Or, A-Shajizzle. Or just straight up 818.

Hey Paul, can't wait to have you on board. Remember the sweet shot you got for me at the dock after my trip last Aug?

I'm bringing the Duder on DVD and ingredients for white Russians! Holy crap this is gonna be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooohooooooo!!!

Am I wrong?
you keep that crazy Armenian 818 shit to yourself pal!!!!!

split_finger_21

ehhhhhhh
Apr 4, 2006
San Marcos, CA
www.fishingvideos.com
Name
Paul "Paparazzi"
Boat
Standup Fishing!

Am I wrong?
What up Arvin, yeah I remember the pic, but i'll probably take more than a 1000 pics on this trip to go with the HDvideo, so i'm thinking you'll probably like those better then the one of a dead fish at the dock! Just make sure to catch somethin... eh!?

anywhooooo....

How's the smut business Jackie?

Dizzole

phones ringin' dude
Oct 15, 2005
Cypress, Ca.
Name
Brian
Boat
21' Triumph 210 "It'll Do"
I'm saying, I see what you're getting at, Dude, he kept the money. My point is, here we are, it's shabbas, the sabbath, which I'm allowed to break only if it's a matter of life or death...

Will you come off it, Walter? You're not even fucking Jewish, man.

What the fuck are you talkin' about?

Man, you're fucking Polish Catholic...

What the fuck are you talking about? I converted when I married Cynthia! Come on, Dude!

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah...

And you know this!

Yeah, and five fucking years ago you were divorced.

So what are you saying? When you get divorced you turn in your library card? You get a new license? You stop being Jewish?

It's all a part of your sick Cynthia thing, man. Taking care of her fucking dog. Going to her fucking synagogue. You're living in the fucking past.

Three thousand years of beautiful tradition, from Moses to Sandy Koufax...

YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT I'M LIVING IN THE PAST!!

and i'm out............

FishStalker

You're no daisy
Sep 3, 2003
With your wife
Visit site
Name
Charles aka "Ben"
Boat
15' Tupperware Sloop
"You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me."

"Yeah, but Walter..."

"Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish. These fucking amateurs..."

"That rug really tied the room together"

"Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click.""

"Jesus."

"You said it, man. Nobody fucks with the Jesus. "

The Notorious S.U.A

Feb 17, 2005
laguna
Name
jorge
Boat
none

Am I wrong?

are you gonna roll down to the landing in a salvage title 2005 benz with shady rims on it? maybe some designer sunglasses and a silk shirt?
Bro, if you bring anything have your mama hook up some of that bad ass armenian food. that shit is titties.

FlyinFishOTI

Aug 5, 2005
Seattle, WA
Name
FlyinFish
Boat
none
are you gonna roll down to the landing in a salvage title 2005 benz with shady rims on it? maybe some designer sunglasses and a silk shirt?
HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!! You been hangin' out in G-Dale too much!

Now get this shit straight. Its a brand new black Escalade, all black, black interior, 24" chromed out spinners, me in black pants, black shoes, black shirt, black Armani glasses, a cigarette, and a cell phone, and a big gold cross chain... and doing it while living in a one bedroom apartment with your family of 6... all through insurance fraud, credit fraud, and while collecting welfare, because dat's how we fuckin' roll in the 818!!!

I was just thinking of hooking up some Armenian food! I'm not sure what I can bring though, but I'll figure it out. Maybe just some finger foods and pastries. Kabobs would be awesome, but I'd need a grill for that... Any suggestions/requests?

The Notorious S.U.A

Feb 17, 2005
laguna
Name
jorge
Boat
none
HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!! You been hangin' out in G-Dale too much!

Now get this shit straight. Its a brand new black Escalade, all black, black interior, 24" chromed out spinners, me in black pants, black shoes, black shirt, black Armani glasses, a cigarette, and a cell phone, and a big gold cross chain... and doing it while living in a one bedroom apartment with your family of 6... all through insurance fraud, credit fraud, and while collecting welfare, because dat's how we fuckin' roll in the 818!!!

I was just thinking of hooking up some Armenian food! I'm not sure what I can bring though, but I'll figure it out. Maybe just some finger foods and pastries. Kabobs would be awesome, but I'd need a grill for that... Any suggestions/requests?

Homey i grew up in pasadena, went to school in La Canada, I know armenians like Mira Mesa knows pinoys.

you got the nail on the head!

They have a full on gas grill on the boat, you bring three tons of kebab and flat bread and I'll make sure it gets eaten.

FlyinFishOTI

Aug 5, 2005
Seattle, WA
Name
FlyinFish
Boat
none
Ah damn, then you're down with my peoples! You still in the 818 or did we chase you out?

25 Guys, about a pound each, and like 5 or six packs of bread... the skewers will be a problem though. Those are like sacred shit, family heirlooms, and my dad hasn't passed them down to me yet. I could probably steal some of the shitty old ones we have. I'll try to make it happen.

GUERO

Oct 24, 2004
9210B
Name
Boat
Pinnacle Sportfishing
that stuff you brought last year was the shi-shi bro, bring that again....and have your sister drop you off this time

GUERO

Oct 24, 2004
9210B
Name
Boat
Pinnacle Sportfishing
Ah damn, then you're down with my peoples! You still in the 818 or did we chase you out?

25 Guys, about a pound each, and like 5 or six packs of bread... the skewers will be a problem though. Those are like sacred shit, family heirlooms, and my dad hasn't passed them down to me yet. I could probably steal some of the shitty old ones we have. I'll try to make it happen.
25#'s??? That's good for Jerry and I, what are the other guys going to eat???
make it so cracka'

The Notorious S.U.A

Feb 17, 2005
laguna
Name
jorge
Boat
none
25#'s??? That's good for Jerry and I, what are the other guys going to eat???
make it so cracka'
Yeah Arvin this is seriously the varsity eating crew. I'd bring that much for about 5 of us. we'll kick in.

Arvin_OnTheIron said:

was in the OG 818 before it became 626, now in the 949 by way of 860, 603, 214 and 858.