mike mitchell

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jul 25, 2017
Monterey
Name
Michael Mitchell
Boat Name
18 Sfringari
I saw the headline of " Fishing With Kids " and went right to a big ass hook trolling a kid for shark.

Reactions: sealskinner
Upvote 0

Tom Honaker

I Should Upgrade My Account
Sep 27, 2015
Hotchkiss Colorado
Name
Tom Honaker
Boat Name
Royal Star
First fish I ever caught! Father took me to Eldorado park in Long beach at by the fountain and rocks, early 1960's ! My father put it in a bucket, I remember the colors like it was yesterday! I wanted to take it home and show my Mother! My father said, Tom, let's let it go! He let it go, and promised me we would come back next week, and fish together always! He lived up to his word, and I spent probably the best years of my life fishing with Dad! I hope every young boy and girl have those same memories! I'm in tears writing this!

S
sean simmons
My first was in 1968 with my dad in yosemite. I was 3 years old. We kept it because I didnt want him to clean it. He put it in the freezer and I HAD to show every visitor who came over! Needless to say I've been fishing ever since. Pops was my best ever fishing buddy. He's gone now but that's how it starts.
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

the SLIDER

https://multimediabylj.com
Jun 11, 2015
Dana Point
Name
L J
Boat Name
arima - the SLIDER

If you haven't seen this one, it's a joy.

Reactions: woodfish330
Upvote 0

Fish613

Almost A Member
  • Nov 21, 2020
    New York
    Name
    Yochanon Sofer
    Boat Name
    None
    It remins me when I used to go for bluefish on the party boat from Sheepshead bay in Brooklyn. I was about 2 or 3 and I would stick the rod in the rod holder, put both hands on the reel and crank with all I got.
    Those were good memories!

Upvote 0