This shit cracks me up!

Discussion in 'Jokes Forum' started by seriola_killer, Oct 2, 2013.

1. seriola_killer

seriola_killer Dalurker's #1 Fan

Name:
    Jerry
    Boat:
    The Moose Knuckle
    I guess the old adage of reaping what you sow applies here...

[​IMG]

2. Tues

Tues Not my job...

Name:
    Penis
    I get all my facts on facebook too.

BD is my second source.

Fuck me. Next I'm going to trust a car salesmen when buying a car without doing research.

3. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Gopher Killer

Name:
    Scott
    Boat:
    Twin Vee "MamaMia"
    Hey, we have a couple car salesmen as members on BD. I'll bet they are on Facebook too.:rofl:

4. wils

wils lazy-ass well known "member"

Name:
    bill
    Boat:
    I hate boats
    as long as they have carfax in one hand and Facebook on their cell in the other....whats there not to believe?

5. stairman

stairman ......

Name:
    doug
    Boat:
    yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers
    so tues...why don't you do some research and give us the facts instead of just saying those aren't them....cause you haven't done the research and you have no clue whether they are facts or not at this point by your own admission.

6. willit float

willit float Member

Name:
    Em
    Boat:
    20' Livesay Offshore Utility
    What... you mean we were lied to ?

7. wils

Name:
    bill
    Boat:
    I hate boats
    Like this?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-look-facebook-post-mans-struggle-obamacare-/

"circulated by chain-email"

or this?

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/10/obamacare-conspiracy-theory-lien-house-debunked

"The Affordable Care Act itself states that the IRS cannot file a lien on a property because an uninsured person fails to pay a penalty. Nor can it seize bank accounts or garnish paychecks to recover Obamacare fines. Nor will Americans who refuse to pay for mandatory health insurance be subject to criminal prosecution of any kind."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I CAUGHT A 100# TROUT IN CENTRAL OREGON THIS MORNING.....its on the internet, so.....well....you know that rest. :D

8. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Gopher Killer

Name:
    Scott
    Boat:
    Twin Vee "MamaMia"
    I agree with Tues. on some of this issue, our rates have been going up for years. But, I am opposed to affordable care act for two simple reasons:

#1 Reason: I earn a middle class living, so I don't qualify for any subsidy. My rates are going up 50% right now to subsidize others. While I don't mind subsidizing some of the worthy "others" (disabled, pre-existing conditions, etc.), lets face it, the majority who will get the subsidy are lazy scammers that choose not to work and I hate rewarding laziness and corruption.

#2 Reason: The whole premise is false. This thing was sold as a cheaper way to provide health care than the previous system. They said we are already paying for health care for all the uninsured "others" that presently use the emergency room for their primary care at high expense. The theory was that if all these uninsured people had insurance they would go to their regular doctor and thus save the system money over using the expensive ER. Well, if the system is gonna be saved money because none of the "uninsured" will be going to the emergency room for sniffles, where is my tax break from that "savings"?

We should be seeing huge savings on the other end right? WTF is going to happen to all that money? You know they won't pay down the debt. All this money is being used as a slush fund to buy votes. Tax takers now outnumber tax payers, they are voting themselves more benefits.

A side effect of all this, which affects us as sportsmen, the whacko anti-gun and environmental left have aligned themselves with the tax taker block. So these same people bribing the electorate with freebies are trying to take away all the fun and traditional stuff we like to do like hunt and fish.

9. wils

Name:
    bill
    Boat:
    I hate boats
    I researched it a little bit more.
    single person. under $50K per year.
    my monthly rate TO THE INSURANCE COMPANY would go UP over $100 per month......with the US taxpayer paying all of that $100+ per month for me ($1400 per year)...thankyouverymuch.
    and my deductible would go UP another $4000 per year - that is saving THE INSURANCE COMPANY $4000 per year

So the insurance company realizes $5400 PER YEAR.....?????

I dont like obamacare, but lets try to kill it with facts; not chain e-mails. and if it takes govt furloughs to accomplish it? Well, maybe those govt workers should try.....again.....to get hired in job-associated private sectors.

10. stairman

stairman ......

Name:
    doug
    Boat:
    yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers
    Niether of those web sites is a government site so their info is apt to be no more accurate then any facebook page...I don't know cause I haven't read the two thousand pages to be able to tell you what is or isn't the truth.
    and besides your name ain't Tuesday
    we will all see soon just what is in it

11. wils

Name:
    bill
    Boat:
    I hate boats
    if you are still sitting around waiting to see what is in it, then I guess chain e-mails will fully satisfy you...

BTW: I didnt have my camera with me this AM so....... no pics. Guess I'll just facebook and chain e-mail it and my 100# trout will automatically be accepted as gods' truth. :D

12. 26grumpy

26grumpy who hooked who

Name:
    Joe
    Boat:
    Freefrom Boats Club
    The federal website is now shut down for re-tooling. They've had three years to prep for the rollout with unlimited $ resources and access to the best tech talent on the planet....three years to prep with unlimited resources to spend on prepping. If "they" can't even launch a website how are "they" going to launch a take-over of 1/6th of our economy without severe blowback?

The IRS is the enforcer. Your assets including your home and income are now property of the Federal government. Comply or face the IRS.

I can't wait until folks realize this is also tied to their auto insurance, think medical liability. Eventually you will have to show proof of med insurance to qualify for auto insurance and provide proof of insurance(s) to the DMVor you don't get to drive. I must assume this also applies to individule passengers in your car.

13. Rauterki

Rauterki The worst fisherman on the boat

Name:
    Jon
    Boat:
    I'm in the market. Make me an offer I can't refuse.
    In March of 2010, then Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi made this now-famous comment, "But we have to pass the [health care] bill so that you can find out what’s in it....”

One would think that, at that exact moment, our representatives would have pulled back, re-examined what they were doing, slowed the fuck down, and informed the citizens of this country as to exactly what they were about to institute as law. Instead, they were in such a rush to pass a, "Landmark piece of legislation" that they created a worse mess than the one that already existed.

I never thought I'd live in a country that forces it's citizens to purchase something (even if they don't want it) or face a penalty if they choose to not do so.....

14. s//m_cinco

s//m_cinco Member

Name:
    X
    Boat:
    X
  15. Omarkayak

Omarkayak Member

Name:
    Bills
    Boat:
    11+ ft, Ocean Kayak Scrambler, P 'N' Queue Pod
    Never mind all that. When do I get my free stuff?

Good fishin'!
    BDC OK

16. jer dog

jer dog Fishing is life

Name:
    Gerry
    Boat:
    One that floats
    it,s at your front door, 20pd,s of shit in a two pd bag...