This passed Season's Video Clip.

BuckHunter

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Nov 16, 2010
O.C.
Name
BuckHunter
If you liked my other self video’s you may like this one. I’ve been lagging on getting this put together and uploaded to YouTube because I wasn’t excited about my lack of footage this year, but it just happened so fast I missed the kill shot this time.
I started doing these in 2007 so I could show my wife and kids, and its grown to much more. It’s a lot of fun.
Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0wecOJlxnQ

Last edited:

Sluester

I kill stuff
Jul 22, 2003
Lakeside
Name
Mike
Boat
Killin time, Bill Collector
Nice Jim.

Whacked a doe at 65 yds laying down with a rage 2 blade..clipped her heart.

Last edited:

BuckHunter

Nov 16, 2010
O.C.
Name
BuckHunter
I did this late last night and apparently need to do a few edits before going live. Sorry! I’ll get it back up tonight.

BuckHunter

Nov 16, 2010
O.C.
Name
BuckHunter
Fixed it. It's back up.

carmarc

May 25, 2006
Huntington Beach
Name
Marc
Boat
F12 Honda Aquatrax Watercraft
You know, it was a nice buck Jim. I got to say your video made it for me. Nice job...

BuckHunter

Nov 16, 2010
O.C.
Name
BuckHunter
Thanks guys. Video from the tree is a lot of fun and adds a new challenge when you have to multi task under the gun. I have gotten the kill shot footage in earlier years but this year it just happened too fast.

BuckHunter

Nov 16, 2010
O.C.
Name
BuckHunter
I was up last night working on a few more videos . Stay tuned ..............

I know you want the kill shot...........

QuackN'Smack

Quack Addict
Feb 22, 2011
La Habra, Ca
Name
Brandon Mahan
Boat
Arctic Cat 500 4x4
You ever have anyone else film your hunt? Not professionally, just like a buddy? I've been wanting to try a filmed hunt one of these days. Gunna be a little tougher now that I gotta find new hunting partners. Maybe ill get one going from this spring. I got a hat cam that I can also mount to my barrel for the kill shot.

BuckHunter

Nov 16, 2010
O.C.
Name
BuckHunter
You ever have anyone else film your hunt? Not professionally, just like a buddy? I've been wanting to try a filmed hunt one of these days. Gunna be a little tougher now that I gotta find new hunting partners. Maybe ill get one going from this spring. I got a hat cam that I can also mount to my barrel for the kill shot.

I have a few where my brother or a friend shot video over my shoulder. It’s hard to but down your bow to shoot video, and even harder to talk someone into doing it for you.
Let me know if you get some good footage this year and I’ll help you edit it all together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LGgPPvNlGM

QuackN'Smack

Quack Addict
Feb 22, 2011
La Habra, Ca
Name
Brandon Mahan
Boat
Arctic Cat 500 4x4

I have a few where my brother or a friend shot video over my shoulder. It’s hard to but down your bow to shoot video, and even harder to talk someone into doing it for you.
Let me know if you get some good footage this year and I’ll help you edit it all together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LGgPPvNlGM

Sounds good. If you ever want to try to film, I have a tree stand also and am pretty decent with filming and photography. Maybe in the future we could plan out a hunt and see if we can film a clip of a successful hunt between the both of our cams and edit a mini episode. I think ducks or turkeys would be awesome

Last edited:

BuckHunter

Nov 16, 2010
O.C.
Name
BuckHunter
Sounds good. If you ever want to try to film, I have a tree stand also and am pretty decent with filming and photography. Maybe in the future we could plan out a hunt and see if we can film a clip of a successful hunt between the both of our cams and edit a mini episode. I think ducks or turkeys would be awesome

Ducks and turkey are always good for some action and you can use a blind. Deer hunting with a partner is hard because you have to put in so much time in the stand most years. I have two deer videos, one was a self video. I’ll have it up shortly .