This is no April fools! Yellowtail local.

nick17yz

TUNA TOKER
Nov 6, 2008
SEEKER RODS
Name
Nick Rekrut
Boat
Longrange
toad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

TheShark

Fish Gypsy
Feb 4, 2003
Bitterroot River Hamilton Montana
Name
Shelly Ehmer
Boat
Anything I can row
Hella nice fish!

Upvote 0

PHISHINFUL

Wishin' I was fishin'
Jun 7, 2007
Huntington Beach, CA.
Name
CHRIS
Boat
SOLD IT
DAMN.....NICE FISH!!!! I'm a boat club member as well and didn't have nearly the same luck yesterday. Wish I would have known about this before I went for rockfish all day. A guy on the docks was telling me about your fish when I came back in and all I could think was "whatever...April fools on me". Nice work.

Upvote 0

Juny

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jun 15, 2010
San Diego
Name
Jorge Bee
Boat
15' Gregor
That's a pig! Congrats!

Upvote 0

sushiholic

clog man
Mar 30, 2005
Fallbrook
www.sanitaclogs.com
Name
Klaus
Boat
38 Hatteras Convertible, 'EFISHONSEA. 9' Malibu MiniX "speedbump"
well considering how OVERCAST and cold Saturday the second was...and your pic has no single cloud in the sky, I call BS..

Upvote 0

BHOFFMAN

Almost A Member
Oct 12, 2008
Canyon Lake, Ca
Name
Brian Hoffman
Boat
25 Grady White Sailfish
sushiholic your so full of it and jealouse thats why there was twenty witnesses out there with me but i knew there would be one loser to talk trash and there you are!!!

Upvote 0

Sherm

aka: The Sherminator
May 16, 2006
San Diego
Name
Scott
Boat
Yak
Nice fish. Big congrats

Lj puts out quality fish in April. I got my PB yellowtail in April out there last year.

Upvote 0

Hefe'

Live2Fish
Sep 26, 2007
Bonita
Name
Jeff
Boat
Not now
DAMN.....NICE FISH!!!! I'm a boat club member as well and didn't have nearly the same luck yesterday. Wish I would have known about this before I went for rockfish all day. A guy on the docks was telling me about your fish when I came back in and all I could think was "whatever...April fools on me". Nice work.

Can you PM with the boat club info. Use to be part of OBBC looking to find another club

Upvote 0

GoingDeep

Apr 2, 2011
OC
Name
GoingDeep
Boat
?????-?????
Easy there Dushiholic... What does 4-2 have to do with this monster of a fish??? You don't see any clouds so you don't believe he caught it WOW!!! Then to say he's sour because he called you out on it WTF.

Upvote 0

BHOFFMAN

Almost A Member
Oct 12, 2008
Canyon Lake, Ca
Name
Brian Hoffman
Boat
25 Grady White Sailfish
sorry guys im not giving out any more info boats slipped in mission bay and if you cant figure it out you probably dont need to know. Maybe try the dope cause that kind of info costs money.

Upvote 0