gpomplin

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Oct 13, 2006
Santee
Name
gary
Boat
A BIG RUBBER DUCK
does unibutter work as vasoline too, if so better make a shit load more,we'll need it....

Upvote 0

BigJack

I Should Upgrade My Account
Aug 20, 2008
Austin Tx
Name
jack
Boat
24' fiber form
I am going to say it

Fuck 'em I am leaning to beginning to claim residency in FLorida over Cali only because of those green cock suckers. I wish my home state the best but the retards that we elect are making everyone's bed and playing all of us the stupid sheep that are going to follow the shepherd right into the god damn slaughterhouse.

Upvote 0

Carwash

Apr 2, 2009
monrovia
Name
greg
Boat
2008 Defiance 220 EX
I am going to say it

Fuck 'em I am leaning to beginning to claim residency in FLorida over Cali only because of those green cock suckers. I wish my home state the best but the retards that we elect are making everyone's bed and playing all of us the stupid sheep that are going to follow the shepherd right into the god damn slaughterhouse.

Very true

Upvote 0

714aheim

You been drinking SW?
Nov 20, 2009
Anaheim
Name
jordan
Boat
steel
My comp. said file was damaged, so I couldn't see it. I think it is best I don't get going on it though. I see Alaska looking good to me and my family sometime soon. What a hole they want to make this place.

Upvote 0

Steel Leader

Liquid Therapy
Aug 29, 2005
san diego
www.facebook.com
Name
marcus
Boat
27' seastar flybridge diesel
they start with this "conservation" crap, then it ends with how the tax money will be divided up, dysfunctional bureaucratic, idiots who couldn't manage a mcdonalds, much less a wildlife preserve, you have to understand, when the government says "conservation" they actually mean, "taxation". sad part is all the little greenies swallow this crap up hook line and sinker.:zelfmoord

Upvote 0

rdrrm8e

Fucking Stan
Nov 19, 2003
Anaheim
bdoutdoors.com
Name
chuck
Boat
No
SEC. 2. Section 10751.5 is added to the Revenue and Taxation Code, to read:

1.0751.5. (a) Exceptas provided in subdivision (b), in addition to the license fee imposed
. pursuant to Section 10751, for licenses and renewals on or after January 1, 2011, there shall also
be imposed an annual surcharge, to be called the State Parks Access Pass, in the amount of
eighteen dollars ($18) on every vehicle subject to the license fee imposed by that section. All
revenues from the surcharge shall be deposited into the State Parks and Wildlife Conservatiori
Trust Fund pursuant to subdivision (a) of Section 5081 ofthe Public Resources Code.
(b) The surcharge established in subdivision (a) shall not apply to the following vehicles:.
(1) Vehicles subject to the Commercial Vehicle Registration Act (Section 4000.6 of the Vehicle
Code).
(2) Trailers subject to Section 5014.1 of the Vehicle Code.
(3) Trailer coaches as defined by Section 635 ofthe Vehicle Code.

Upvote 0

middleofnowhere

Gopher Killer
Sep 16, 2008
Yucca Valley, CA USA
Name
Scott
Boat
Twin Vee "MamaMia"
The F&G commission voted to endorse this initiative at the March meeting (big surprise), because it gives them a new source of revenue. Passage of this initiative would also give the left wing einvironazi movement a new way to grab more power and control over all Californians, not just fishermen.

Hopefully, when we get a chance to vote on this initiative/proposition, it will be rejected. Other than the obvious affect section 5088(c) will have in taking away our fishing rights, the bigger picture is that this initiative is a huge "Tax Hike" to all Californians that own vehicles. This initiative will be opposed by the Howard Jarvis Taxpayers Assn. and many other big money conservative groups in California.

This proposition will further increase the cost of being a Californian by raising vehicle registration fees and giving a "corrupt" group control of public funds to use as they please for thier own political and ridical left wing agenda.

If you get solicited to sign a petition titled "Yes for State Parks", be sure to give the signature gatherer a piece of your mind.

Upvote 0

Afry

Capitán
Jul 5, 2005
Ramona, Ca
Name
Arnie
Boat
38 Mediterranean, 23 Key West
Tax and spend -Tax and spend -Tax and spend -Tax and spend - will it never end?

Upvote 0

rdrrm8e

Fucking Stan
Nov 19, 2003
Anaheim
bdoutdoors.com
Name
chuck
Boat
No
It's not just vehicle taxes....

Get a load of this:

Wanna pay way more for wine, beer and spirits? If not, you might want to keep your eyes on a proposed California ballot proposition that would do just that.

A proposition that would send excise taxes on wine and beer into the stratosphere has been cleared by California Secretary of State Debra Bowen to be circulated, according to published accounts.

That means a $10 bottle of wine would cost about $15, and Two Buck Chuck would shoot up to Seven Buck Chuck.

Proponents would have to collect nearly 434,000 signatures to put the measure on November’s ballot.

It “would raise the excise tax on a 750 ml bottle of wine from 4 cents to $5.11,” according to a report in the Sonoma Valley Sun newspaper, “would push the tax on a six-pack of beer from 11¢ to $6.08, and raise the total tax on a 750 ml bottle of distilled spirits from 65 cents to $17.57.”

The steep new taxes would boost state revenue by up to $9 billion annually, the Sun reports, “with the proceeds going to support alcohol-related programs and services.”

Upvote 0

gecsr1

Plain Jane Rods...Hobby Rod Builder
Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
No Boat Now
Welcome to California....................Now Bend Over..............

Sorry..............No Vaseline.......................or Uni-Butter.....

Upvote 0

Customboatguy

I Should Upgrade My Account
Sep 11, 2005
Inland SD
www.customboatpainting.com
Name
Skip
Boat
Grady White 248 Voyager - Twin Suzuki's
Can someone explain this like I'm a fifth grader....

Does this mean they are petitioning the state to spend money to expand the Parks

and Rec. to police the closures that are still to come???

Upvote 0

middleofnowhere

Gopher Killer
Sep 16, 2008
Yucca Valley, CA USA
Name
Scott
Boat
Twin Vee "MamaMia"
Can someone explain this like I'm a fifth grader....

Does this mean they are petitioning the state to spend money to expand the Parks

and Rec. to police the closures that are still to come???

Yes!
They are going to put a proposition on the ballot to help State Parks. We will fortunately be able to vote on this proposition in November.
If the prop passes, all vehicles in California would have to pay an additional $18 for vehicle registration. A portion of the funds collected would be used for the MLPA.

So a double buttfuck. Higher vehicle registration cost and restricted fishing.

Upvote 0

MikeyLikesIt

did you say FISHING ???
Feb 24, 2003
East-a-La-Mesa, baby!
Name
starts with an "M".....
Boat
#1 boat scrubber - Team Madrugador
Yes!
They are going to put a proposition on the ballot to help State Parks. We will fortunately be able to vote on this proposition in November.
If the prop passes, all vehicles in California would have to pay an additional $18 for vehicle registration. A portion of the funds collected would be used for the MLPA.

So a double buttfuck. Higher vehicle registration cost and restricted fishing.

...and we better vote NO!

is that politics? oh, sorry.......... :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

vagabundo

capt
Mar 14, 2007
alta loma
Name
bill
Boat
23 sea pro
"Lots of good work by politcally aware folks seeing through the scams put forward by enviromentalists who are not really our friends."

you know halibutnazi I am not sure the Fish and Game is a friend either. seems like more and more they support the views of enviros than they do of the sportsman. maybe its just me

Upvote 0

capnfranko

FishinFool
Jul 20, 2006
Newport Beach
www.bellabacci.com
Name
Frank
Boat
22 foot Grady White, Kelly Lynn
No californian will ever vote to increase their own taxes.

This is $18 per vehicle.

I have no worries, for this will never happen.

Noone in their right mind will vote to increase their own taxes.

I havent been to a state park for years, so why would I vote for this?

Upvote 0

middleofnowhere

Gopher Killer
Sep 16, 2008
Yucca Valley, CA USA
Name
Scott
Boat
Twin Vee "MamaMia"
No californian will ever vote to increase their own taxes.

This is $18 per vehicle.

I have no worries, for this will never happen.

Noone in their right mind will vote to increase their own taxes.

I havent been to a state park for years, so why would I vote for this?

We vote for tax increases all the time. Every school bond measure always passes.

Upvote 0