Simon Bon Bowery

Lizard Fish Hippie
Feb 18, 2007
O'side
Name
Simon
Boat
Chris Craft 19 cc "LiL Lizard"
General manager Phil Emery announced Thursday the team signed Jay " The Pick Machine" Cutler, to a seven-year deal that will keep him in Chicago through 2020.

:rofl::rofl:

Upvote 0

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
Sep 6, 2005
Escondido
Name
Buster Brown
Boat
28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
Someone needs to keep all sharp objects away from Brandon...........

Upvote 0

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
We traded Tebow for Manning :rofl:

Upvote 0

Tues

Not my job...
Mar 17, 2008
Saluki
Name
Penis
Just passing by....Or should I say, just intercepting by? Or just picked this thread to view?

Upvote 0

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
Sep 6, 2005
Escondido
Name
Buster Brown
Boat
28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
We traded Tebow for Manning :rofl:

Like SBNation.com Facebook
The Denver Broncos locked up Peyton Manning with a five-year, $96 million deal and officially made him their next quarterback. The deal for Manning looks massive, especially considering that he's had four different procedures done on his neck and is coming off missing the entire season in 2011. The big question now with Manning's contract is how it's structured. Luckily we have Andrew Brandt, the NFL Business Analyst of ESPN, to break down the contract.
The first year of Manning's deal with the Broncos will pay the quarterback $18 million without injury protection for the Denver Broncos, according to Brandt. The Broncos will then pay Manning $40 million guaranteed for the next two seasons, pending Manning passing a physical in March of 2013. The final two seasons of Manning's deal will pay out $19 million each season.
As it stands right now, Manning's deal is essentially a one-year deal for $18 million guaranteed, but if he's fully healthy in March of 2013, it will jump to a total of $58 million guaranteed for the first three years.

Upvote 0

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
Like SBNation.com Facebook
The Denver Broncos locked up Peyton Manning with a five-year, $96 million deal and officially made him their next quarterback. The deal for Manning looks massive, especially considering that he's had four different procedures done on his neck and is coming off missing the entire season in 2011. The big question now with Manning's contract is how it's structured. Luckily we have Andrew Brandt, the NFL Business Analyst of ESPN, to break down the contract.
The first year of Manning's deal with the Broncos will pay the quarterback $18 million without injury protection for the Denver Broncos, according to Brandt. The Broncos will then pay Manning $40 million guaranteed for the next two seasons, pending Manning passing a physical in March of 2013. The final two seasons of Manning's deal will pay out $19 million each season.
As it stands right now, Manning's deal is essentially a one-year deal for $18 million guaranteed, but if he's fully healthy in March of 2013, it will jump to a total of $58 million guaranteed for the first three years.

Not my money :rofl:

Upvote 0

middleofnowhere

Gopher Killer
Sep 16, 2008
Yucca Valley, CA USA
Name
Scott
Boat
Twin Vee "MamaMia"
[video=youtube;E7_duxRMIh0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7_duxRMIh0[/video]

In the quarterback's defence, it looked like his receiver tripped in the 8th or maybe it was the 13th pick shown in that video. They weren't all the QB's fault.

Upvote 0

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    Obviously Rivers and that State Farm daaaaaable check guy are unavailable....:D

Upvote 0

Cast Gold

hss AHHHH...hss AHHHH....
    Jul 1, 2005
    Tustin
    Name
    Kris
    Boat
    Mike's
    The city of Chicago has a lot of great things going for it. This is not one of them.

Upvote 0

Saluki

May 10, 2003
    HB
    Name
    Mika Tan
    Boat
    "MoorZilla"
    It works out to $1,181,000 per game for the next 7 years.

He does have twice as many Superbowl rings as Rivers.

Upvote 0

drseiler

Super-Model
    Mar 19, 2006
    Camp North-Star
    Name
    Hal Danish or Harry Tators
    Boat
    19' Mako

What does Rivers have to do with Chicago keeping this turd? Also to make it more painful for everyone except Maggie. Eli has more than Peyton and that will not change this season.:rofl: Face it Brandon your fucked with this clown at the helm. Have fun sucking Tues balls the next 4-7 seasons.:rofl:

Upvote 0

TopMpg

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Dec 29, 2006
    Central Coast
    Name
    Unknown
    Boat
    Never Again

But since every time he breaks a fingernail he goes on the DL and only plays half the games you can double that per game.

Upvote 0

Simon Bon Bowery

Lizard Fish Hippie
    Feb 18, 2007
    O'side
    Name
    Simon
    Boat
    Chris Craft 19 cc "LiL Lizard"

How does that break down per interception?

Here I did the math, she gets paid $1,177,570 per pick.<label for="rb_iconid_14">
    icon14.gif
    </label>

Upvote 0