this has to be a bloodydecker!!!

Discussion in 'Goof Off Photo Editing & Video Clips' started by jagerhunchback, Sep 8, 2010.

1. jagerhunchback

jagerhunchback MCLMM

sometimes oahu.....mostly iraq occasionally afghan
    Name:
    mike
    Boat:
    25 ft powercat "Crazy Haole"
    sacramento craigslist > for sale / wanted > boats
    please flag with care:

miscategorized
    prohibited
    spam/overpost
    best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
    1987 christ craft,THE GOOD,THE BAD,AND THE URLY - $4000 (fremont)

<HR>Date: 2010-09-06, 10:10PM PDT
    Reply to: [email protected] <SUP>[Errors when replying to ads?]</SUP>

<HR>

let me start with the bad first, i just spent 2 day over in antioch delta. took me 4 hours to get home from antioch to san jose .cause of the trailer tire ,on the left hand side the hub is gone .need to replace with new hub , luckyly the trailer is double axel, now is the urly . the urly is i use my van conversion just like the motor home to tow is . to heavy for my van i got over heated when climb up the 242 to antioch .just fine down transmistion is gone too, the wife got so piss, eather the boat gone or she is gone, well folk i love fishing with out her on the boat i eat a cup of noodle, with her on the boat i am a king of the river, well now is the good thing. the good thing is this boat have evrything for a small family , cabin can sleep 2 adult and 1 kid or maybe a n ex girl friend or wife. engine is only 400 hours . or maybe a little bit more . i am just so tire to go to my boat and check it .just have 5 heineken after 4 hours to get home. boat loaded with fish finder . garmin gps. you wont get lost to get back if there is fogy out there in the delta. all electronic on board is working order .,engine just have turn up in about 3 week, outdrive done in the same time cost me over 1400 , all together . boat come with bimimi top and cover in the back too, well that pretty much i can tell you now . anyquestion i can anxwer at this number 408-561-7987 ask for bill <!-- START CLTAGS -->

• <!-- CLTAG GeographicArea=fremont -->Location: fremont
    • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    <!-- END CLTAGS --><TABLE summary="craigslist hosted images"><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>[​IMG]</TD><TD align=middle>[​IMG]</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>[​IMG]</TD><TD align=middle></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    PostingID: 1940358562

<HR>

2. CHRISTOS372

CHRISTOS372 Newbie

Name:
    chris
    Boat:
    none
    that really really hurt to read that.

3. jagerhunchback

jagerhunchback MCLMM

sometimes oahu.....mostly iraq occasionally afghan
    Name:
    mike
    Boat:
    25 ft powercat "Crazy Haole"
    conceivably we are even since my eyes really really hurt from your avatar!!!

4. Lou W

Lou W registered offender

Name:
    Lou
    Boat:
    Rabbit Hole
    The school system is not what it used to be

5. LTBOLTMAN

LTBOLTMAN Team Tail Chasers

Name:
    Leoman
    Boat: