lasparky11

Well-Known "Member"
Mar 7, 2008
Ontario, CA USA
Name
Gene
Boat
X-wife she's so fat she floats
Put a tampon in your yaker & deal with it.

Attachments

billa

Sep 27, 2007
Bend, Oregon
Name
Bill
Boat
20' NorthRiver.
What a dumb fuck. People dying daily. Global catastrophe. Arm chair quarterback criticizing........... You are a piece of work.

Spearo4Life

Concrete Cowboy
Apr 11, 2010
San Diego
Name
Derek
Boat
23' Blackman Albie Special "salty dream"
What a dumb fuck. People dying daily. Global catastrophe. Arm chair quarterback criticizing........... You are a piece of work.

“Heart disease is responsible for 1,774 U.S. deaths per day, and cancer causes 1,641 deaths each day, according to the CDC. CDC data from 2017 showed more than 647,000 people die from heart disease each year while another 599,000 die from cancer.”

I am not trying to minimize any deaths caused by the virus. There are many types of disease that kill far more people every day.

Where is your bleeding heart for them?

MATTANZA

old man of the sea, in training.
Aug 23, 2004
Cali the state of confusion, the state of shock
Name
RICK
Boat
Boston Whaler 25' Outrage "MATTANZA II", 34' Radovcich "AMY ANNE" {when it needs to be fixed}
in a few months we will all see who the real dunbshitz are , just like with all the other over blown crisis' for the past 3+ years. crunch the numbers, they don't lie {unlike our corrupt career politician and their lapdog msm}. it all started with "millions" in the u.s. dying, like 1% {33,000,000!}. this country has been sold to the highest bidders, and we all just let it happen, now this msm b.s. has become the norm. the corrupt msm , and a weak minded american = mass panic, and now all of this b.s. man the american people have become stupid sheep... how do you think homobama got elected for 2 term.... the same idiots that are buying out toilet paper , and had sanitizer, lol! most of thi mass hysteria s is tds. what a bunch of nutless wonders!

Reactions: marlyn

MATTANZA

old man of the sea, in training.
Aug 23, 2004
Cali the state of confusion, the state of shock
Name
RICK
Boat
Boston Whaler 25' Outrage "MATTANZA II", 34' Radovcich "AMY ANNE" {when it needs to be fixed}
“Heart disease is responsible for 1,774 U.S. deaths per day, and cancer causes 1,641 deaths each day, according to the CDC. CDC data from 2017 showed more than 647,000 people die from heart disease each year while another 599,000 die from cancer.”

I am not trying to minimize any deaths caused by the virus. There are many types of disease that kill far more people every day.

Where is your bleeding heart for them?
how abut the last flu virus', way worse than what's going on now..... more tds, can't imeach him destroy all the good he has done.....thanks msm for your further treason ....

Reactions: marlyn

fishkilr

on the water
Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
in a few months we will all see who the real dunbshitz are , just like with all the other over blown crisis' for the past 3+ years. crunch the numbers, they don't lie {unlike our corrupt career politician and their lapdog msm}. it all started with "millions" in the u.s. dying, like 1% {33,000,000!}. this country has been sold to the highest bidders, and we all just let it happen, now this msm b.s. has become the norm. the corrupt msm , and a weak minded american = mass panic, and now all of this b.s. man the american people have become stupid sheep... how do you think homobama got elected for 2 term.... the same idiots that are buying out toilet paper , and had sanitizer, lol! most of thi mass hysteria s is tds. what a bunch of nutless wonders!
I for one am extremely glad that people with this opinion continue to make it known loud and clear this is how you feel..
The only way that our science and intelligence community can get their respect and reputation back is if people accept that there are many out there who actually think this way without wavering regardless of the scenario in front of them...
It drives home the seriousness of this situation and the amount of hard work and healing it will take to straighten shit out and maybe eventually get back to compromise and middle ground...
Keep it up...let your true feelings be known and you will be doing your part in fixing things...

Reactions: tommysdad

DoubletroubleII

Fish On!
Nov 18, 2008
Placerville, CA
Name
Greg
Boat
19' Harbercraft
Wow.......good to see mature responses. For me all lives matter, what I see different here is cause and effect. Take heart disease for example it is mostly caused by know risks such as alcohol, drug use, body measurements, diet and nutrition, lack of exercise, obesity, smoking, etc. The deaths we are seeing now are higher because of lack of proper information and a timely response, not lack of proper diet and exercise. But lack of proper information and systems that were dismissed.

Last edited:

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
Wow.......good to see mature responses. For me all lives matter, what I see different here is cause and effect. Take heart disease for example it is mostly caused by know risks such as alcohol, drug use, body measurements, diet and nutrition, lack of exercise, obesity, smoking, etc. The deaths we are seeing now are higher because of lack of proper information and a timely response, not lack of proper diet and exercise. But lack of proper information and systems that were dismissed.

yet...those are the people this china flu is taking first

Spearo4Life

Concrete Cowboy
Apr 11, 2010
San Diego
Name
Derek
Boat
23' Blackman Albie Special "salty dream"

So isolate people, destroy a world economic system, close launch ramps, spend 2 trillion dollars and create mass fear and hysteria......

If you took the same approach to the heart disease and closed all fast food a bunch of people be really pissed off they couldn’t get their french fries and nuggets.

What about cancer? Ban all smog creating vehicles, chemical plants, power plants?

Now back to the source of the problem. The only miss information, time delays, and failed systems are 100% the responsibility of China.
Everybody seems to forget this all came from China. It was probably around a month before they even knew they had a problem. All kinds a cruise ships coming in and out of the country. Some still floating around....

Everybody needs to stop being blind to the source.

Oh and don’t forget anytime you want to you can go share a bunch of air in a pressurized tube with two or 300 other people on an airplane. They are still flying daily even though they’re suffering.

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
As of Friday(4-3) morning,

there are 215 coronavirus-associated deaths in California (population 40 million),

and 2,373 in New York (population 20 million).

is 215 deaths out of 40 MILLION people a reason to panic ?

I bet more people died from the yearly flu