NASTYHABTS26

Pescado Bonita 26 ft Pang
Apr 24, 2004
SO CALI
Name
Don
Boat
26 ft Apex Diesel Panga Pescado Bonita
To whomever stole my trail camera from the area behind mountain high.
You went to a lot of effort to steal it so I suppose you feel good about yourself!
I'm a disabled person with severe spinal injuries and two bad knees and it took a lot of effort to set this up and secure it.
I hope you die a long and lingering and painfull death!

reel man

Common sense
Dec 31, 2004
Burbank, CA
Name
Jerry
Boat
Spirit of Adventure
To whomever stole my trail camera from the area behind mountain high.
You went to a lot of effort to steal it so I suppose you feel good about yourself!
I'm a disabled person with severe spinal injuries and two bad knees and it took a lot of effort to set this up and secure it.
I hope you die a long and lingering and painfull death!
Again, I'm going to harp on this. It's the entitlement mentality that is pervasive in this country. Here's the logic, "Oh look, someone has left a trail camera. Guess they forgot it, so they won't mind if I take it".

Reactions: Raimond

MJB

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 19, 2008
San Diego
Name
Mark
Boat
sold it!!
Could be a treehugger.....you never know

NASTYHABTS26

Apr 24, 2004
SO CALI
Name
Don
Boat
Tree hugging thieves deserve to die like the rest.

surfgoose

active geezer
Jul 29, 2010
Long Beach, CA, USA
Name
Gary
Boat
whichever has the longest bunk
Don, if it was on public access land and not private land, you need to really go out of your way to hide a trail camera. There are quite a few people who burn with the intense self-righteousness of the Inquisition concerning any kind of hunting taking place on public land like National Forests and BLM lands and such. And it is no more possible to reason with them than to convince a Taliban chief that he's misreading the Koran. I'm sorry for your loss, but at least you didn't return to your vehicle to find slashed tires.

Reactions: tap and 26grumpy

Huntnhopr

Jul 15, 2012
Ivanhoe/CA/USA
Name
Ryan
Boat
To be named
Sorry about you camera, that has always been one of my fears with trail cameras.
I hate thieves, in May all of my gear was taken out of my shop. Duffel, backpacks, ammo binoculars, spotting scope, knive, etc. Along with brand ne chain saw. 4-5 thousand worth of gear gone and vanished. One on the lowest life forms on earth is a crook.

Raimond

Not as lean, not as mean, still a Marine...
Mar 9, 2014
SoCal
Name
Ray
Boat
23' IMP Hardtop - "4 Reel"
People like this should be handled like the old west, tied behind a turtle and forgotten.....

Reactions: boatless indago

MJB

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 19, 2008
San Diego
Name
Mark
Boat
sold it!!
A thief is a thief I was just pointing out that some have other agendas.....and the treehuggers think they are the last word in morality so we all should follow

More proof we need a disaster to wake people up

Raimond

Not as lean, not as mean, still a Marine...
Mar 9, 2014
SoCal
Name
Ray
Boat
23' IMP Hardtop - "4 Reel"
Locks keep honest people honest...

How many times do you see an opportunity, like someone drop a $10 bill leaving the checkout? You think I could and mid thought you say, Excuse me, you dropped this...

Honor and integrity separates good and bad...

NASTYHABTS26

Apr 24, 2004
SO CALI
Name
Don
Boat
Locked with a cable lock and lag bolted to the tree.
Thief left behind a crescent wrench and a water bottle so I'm assuming it wasn't a tree hugger just a thief!

stairman

May 16, 2009
ramona /ca/usa
Name
doug
Boat
yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers
all you guys just don't understand...we have way too many people in jail already so it's ok to let them out

Reactions: Bigpondonly

NASTYHABTS26

Apr 24, 2004
SO CALI
Name
Don
Boat
And vigilante justice is frowned upon especially here in Kalifornia!

Black-is-Back

Wishin i was Fishin
Jun 21, 2009
So Cal
Name
Hey you
Boat
245 Fisherman open “Bloody Anarchy”
Is there no cost affective way to put a tracker on a trail cam? I have seen many guys here get there cam's taken over the years.

Would love to see the look on the piece of shit thieves face's when the po-po come a knocken. :Zombie_Ro

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
Nov 20, 2008
san diego calif. usa
Name
george
Boat
18' Invader CC 15' bayliner son of a beach
Is there no cost affective way to put a tracker on a trail cam? I have seen many guys here get there cam's taken over the years.

Would love to see the look on the piece of shit thieves face's when the po-po come a knocken. :Zombie_Ro
Do you seriously think they would be worried? If they are experienced thieves they aren't going to be all that nervous because they know jack shit isn't going to happen to them. The last, yes the last thing I do is call the cops.... that is for old people and chicks... I deal with them myself.. that is why all my neighbors get ripped off and I don't... and I don't lock shit. make an example out of one and the word gets out. these fuckers aren't stupid, they know they can go take someone's shit and if they get caught nothing happens to them, when they take my shit there is a price to pay for it... so where would you be taken shit, where nothing happens to you or where you will be fucked up for it. unfortunate this only works at home where your known to be a nut, in this situation it is different. There was a time I would be camping out for a couple of weeks hoping they would be back and try again... I've done it, and had every intention of giving them a third eyeball. Now I am older and mellowed, a rubber hose and a stun gun. This is what you end up with when kids are brought up with no values and no code to live by don't even know what self-respect is and money is their God. The worse part is they will only get $20/ 1/4 gram of shit for it. rant over....... sorry to hear about your loss, that is fucked up.

Reactions: tap