Bondrvr

GOT A CUSTOM ROD FOR MY WIFE,,,,GREAT TRADE
Feb 12, 2010
Chula Vista
Name
mike
Boat
'99 Albemarle 280XF- Bubba Jean 28; Livingston LV-14 -BABY J
Not intentionally. But now them he-shes are getting their adams apples removed.

Yer not the Mike Long of big bass fame are ya?
No, just say no to green bass

Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
May 4, 2004
santee ca.
Name
Bill
Boat
08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
Without license plate or a face shot your outta luck.
Ive got multiple videos of cords getting stolen out of my work truck.The most recent these mother fuckers broke the driver side window to get at a $300 Milwaukee right angle drill with about 10 $30 dollar wood boring bits in it.Santee sheriff could care less about the video.The only thing it shows is a nice newer model shiny white car with shiny sparkly headlights.

Upvote 0

Bondrvr

Feb 12, 2010
Chula Vista
Name
mike
Boat
I have no expectations of the police catching anyone. That is why I am hoping a BD member might recognize it t on a party boat. That is my only chance.
The police will arrest suspects if they are ID'd, this will be GRAND THEFT , due to the combined cost of rod,reel and spectra.
I realize chances are right next to 0. I will never see it again, but would be very happy to hear of an arrest.

Tight lines and thank you all
BD Out

Upvote 0

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
Nov 20, 2008
san diego calif. usa
Name
george
Boat
18' Invader CC 15' bayliner son of a beach
Ive got multiple videos of cords getting stolen out of my work truck.The most recent these mother fuckers broke the driver side window to get at a $300 Milwaukee right angle drill with about 10 $30 dollar wood boring bits in it.Santee sheriff could care less about the video.The only thing it shows is a nice newer model shiny white car with shiny sparkly headlights.

sshhiiiitttt Bill... they probably got two 1/4 gram bags for that.

Now you are talking about someone who doesn't deserve to live. Taking someone's T.V or stereo is one thing... taking a mans tools is quite another. taking stuff that can be replaced and taking what he needs to replace it and feed his family is a whole different degree of scum bagism.

personally I would bail calling the cops, invest in a stun gun. if this is a repeat problem, baitem and give them a little shock therapy. shit show your appreciation for taking all those old tools so you could go and get some new ones and take them for an off shore shark fishing trip for free

Upvote 0

Bud B

Fear the Kraken
Dec 5, 2004
Name
Bud
Boat
Spotfin

Guy right over on Jeremy just across Mast had new 200 horse outboard and all the electronics jacked a year or two ago off his boat. Scott who use to live next to you was getting wire and tools boosted almost weekly.

I'd stake yer hound out front at night with enough chain to reach yer truck and boat. Also help with the fucking coons/skunks/possums taking over the hood.

Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
May 4, 2004
santee ca.
Name
Bill
Boat
08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
Scott actually had some good face shots of the wire theif.Santee sheriff used his pic to id this guy as the same guy that got caught at aherns rental yard scott told me.

Upvote 0

Bud B

Fear the Kraken
Dec 5, 2004
Name
Bud
Boat
Spotfin
Scott actually had some good face shots of the wire theif.Santee sheriff used his pic to id this guy as the same guy that got caught at aherns rental yard scott told me.
I told Scott to leave a big coil of bare copper cable in his truck...plugged into 240v/50amp on his panel. Just disconnect from the panel before 5-O came to investigate and the coroner came to collect the crispy criminal.

Upvote 0

milligan

Almost A Member
Mar 21, 2009
redlands
Name
mike milligan
Boat
the legend
Everyone has a right to protect their property and protect themselves if the thief resists a lawful citizens arrest. The 6 D-cell mag light ( you can still get them at Ace hardware ) is something that you should have. You will use it thousands of times and probably never need it to ward off an attack ...but any cop will tell you it will ward off an attack and its legal to carry in your car.
If the thief becomes injured during his attack on you.You must be the first to call 911, when the police arrive ask to speak to an attorney (invoke Miranda) but be polite. Your attorney will take it from there.
That rod is unique , one in a million it will surface

Reactions: Raimond
Upvote 0

Bondrvr

Feb 12, 2010
Chula Vista
Name
mike
Boat
Everyone has a right to protect their property and protect themselves if the thief resists a lawful citizens arrest. The 6 D-cell mag light ( you can still get them at Ace hardware ) is something that you should have. You will use it thousands of times and probably never need it to ward off an attack ...but any cop will tell you it will ward off an attack and its legal to carry in your car.
If the thief becomes injured during his attack on you.You must be the first to call 911, when the police arrive ask to speak to an attorney (invoke Miranda) but be polite. Your attorney will take it from there.
That rod is unique , one in a million it will surface
I had a cop threaten to arrest me ,for my 6-D mag light under the seat. He said it was a concealed weapon. Asked me what I used it for. Told him, "same thing you use yours for,seeing in the dark".

Upvote 0

strackle99

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Mar 20, 2008
    Villa Lepro, Baja
    Name
    Todd
    Boat
    The one on the fish
    Damn, what a beautiful rod.

It might be worth handing out some fliers to the local deckhands.

It could cross their paths, and you gotta figure they see as many setups as anyone.

Reactions: Raimond
    Upvote 0

milligan

Almost A Member
    Mar 21, 2009
    redlands
    Name
    mike milligan
    Boat
    the legend
    I had a cop threaten to arrest me ,for my 6-D mag light under the seat. He said it was a concealed weapon. Asked me what I used it for. Told him, "same thing you use yours for,seeing in the dark".
    Perfect answer , factually correct , intellectually honest !

Upvote 0