The Super Official Chargers Playoff Thread...

26grumpy

who hooked who
Sep 24, 2006
Anaheim Hills
Name
Joe
Boat
Freefrom Boats Club

<iframe height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qT4mSoZsbzM" frameBorder="0" width="560" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Gil Marlin

World Peace? Visualize Using Your Turn Indicator
Nov 27, 2003
Laguna Percebu Baja Norte
Name
Scott
Boat
19.655' Aluminum
Thank you Chargers, it was fun. You delivered much more than anyone thought possible...

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
Chargers & Cubs theme.................."Maybe next year"

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
HURRY HURRY :rofl:

Buttchaser

Fresh One!
Jul 3, 2004
BD Outdoors
Name
John
Boat
None
San Diego

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2tkumr81zlI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
Nate would have made those FG's........

RiceEater

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 10, 2006
El Cajon
Name
Shed
Boat
n/a
[video=youtube;Km4Cl9c4mlQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km4Cl9c4mlQ[/video]

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
Nov 20, 2008
san diego calif. usa
Name
george
Boat
18' Invader CC 15' bayliner son of a beach
I'm sorry Broncos fans, but your team fuckin sucks.... they could only beat the chargers by seven points!! and that isn't even considering the holes in the line and their RB having a bad ankle... shit. Payton had a good day.... should have been more INT's but the DB can't catch a football.... my four year old granddaughter could have caught that. All things considered the Broncos were pretty dam lucky to win that game and better play a lot better than that against N.E. Now I will be a Broncos fan because I hate N.E. and I want to see someone on here @ getting some EZ shit about it.... :rofl:

The Bears would have beat both of them.... just ask Saluki

Aggro

Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
I'm sorry Broncos fans, but your team fuckin sucks.... they could only beat the chargers by seven points!! and that isn't even considering the holes in the line and their RB having a bad ankle... shit. Payton had a good day.... should have been more INT's but the DB can't catch a football.... my four year old granddaughter could have caught that. All things considered the Broncos were pretty dam lucky to win that game and better play a lot better than that against N.E. Now I will be a Broncos fan because I hate N.E. and I want to see someone on here @ getting some EZ shit about it.... :rofl:

another convert :D

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
Bears would have fucked up both them teams 77-2

Corndog

Landlocked
Sep 22, 2009
Northern Colorado
Name
Jason Jones ( Lone Shark)
Boat
Century 1801, Hobie PA14 & SoA

Do u feel better now? :D

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
And now you know why I have bad breath.

drseiler

Super-Model
Mar 19, 2006
Camp North-Star
Name
Hal Danish or Harry Tators
Boat
19' Mako
And now you know why I have bad breath.
Oh shit, we all thought it was from tues daily ass chowings you so willingly give him. :rofl: Sorry for the misunderstanding. This clears everything up.

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
Oh shit, we all thought it was from tues daily ass chowings you so willingly give him. :rofl: Sorry for the misunderstanding. This clears everything up.

What are you doing online?
I thought Tuesday night is when you masterbated to Dan Fouts game films of when the Chargers were great, but not great enough...

drseiler

Super-Model
Mar 19, 2006
Camp North-Star
Name
Hal Danish or Harry Tators
Boat
19' Mako
What are you doing online?
I thought Tuesday night is when you masterbated to Dan Fouts game films of when the Chargers were great, but not great enough...
:rofl:I fast forward to the good parts first. What I do afterwards is use a Bears towel to wipe up the spunk. Would you like me to mail it t you for next season to cry in when cuntler throws 50000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 picks?

Aggro

Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
like :rofl:

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
Sure, I'll put it on the self, right beside the LT Charger helmet with the tinted visor, you know the one he wore when he was sitting on the bench pouting like a little bitch & refused to go back in the game because he thought they were calling too many passing plays.