The Super Official Chargers Playoff Thread...

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
Nov 20, 2008
san diego calif. usa
Name
george
Boat
18' Invader CC 15' bayliner son of a beach
I don't want to be New Guy... but I guess thats my title?

Not a title, and it is FNG. That's Fuckin New Guy. welcome to bd and don't worry about your avatar being distracting.... mine is too... they all want me.:rofl:

Broncos 42 chargers 17

Broncos going to whip some charger ASS on Sunday! phillip rivers ain't no Payton Manning by a stretch! Better luck next year.​

No shit, Manning is the best to have ever played the game, never gags and never throws an INT. The Chargers are so lucky to be able to play on the same field, can you imagine how special it will be to meet and touch/sack him? I hope he takes it easy on us and only throws 4 Int."s..... I mean T.D.'s Really the Broncos should beat them by 30, anything less would be an embarrassment, what are you going to call it when they loose at home? :rofl:

Upvote 0

yellowklr

My Best Catch!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 22, 2003
San Diego,Ca
Name
Derek
Boat
complicated
GO BOLTS!!

Attachments

• IMGP2700.jpg
    IMGP2700.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 71
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 60
Upvote 0

Crashburn

Executive Board Member
Feb 26, 2013
Dog Beach Mostly
Name
Mike
Boat
Never Ever Again 7 has been enough !
Taking the dog to the beach to kill some time don't want to start celebrating to soon. :hali_olutta:

GO CHARGERS !

Upvote 0

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
Sep 6, 2005
Escondido
Name
Buster Brown
Boat
28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
Dog to the Beach at 6am?.......

Upvote 0

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
Sep 6, 2005
Escondido
Name
Buster Brown
Boat
28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
That brown spot in the middle of the picture is my dog about to get barreld.

View attachment 492224

That's funny.......my dog will only go in the water up to his belly.....he fell in the water at the docks when he was about 1 year old and slid under the dock and had a hard time trying to get him back on the dock.....he still thinks someone pulled him in and is still looking for that fucker so he can bite them....:rofl:....

Upvote 0

@-EZ

Fail, try again.
Apr 9, 2007
San Diego, CA.
Name
Max
Boat
Trophy Pro, @-EZ
That's funny.......my dog will only go in the water up to his belly.....he fell in the water at the docks when he was about 1 year old and slid under the dock and had a hard time trying to get him back on the dock.....he still thinks someone pulled him in and is still looking for that fucker so he can bite them....:rofl:....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Upvote 0

drseiler

Super-Model
Mar 19, 2006
Camp North-Star
Name
Hal Danish or Harry Tators
Boat
19' Mako
Good Morning Max. Did you get any sleep from the drunken victory party you had last night. I guess you want the Bolts to win today so your team doesn't have to go to Denver to play next week. Say it better yet type it. GO BOLTS.:rofl:

Upvote 0

@-EZ

Fail, try again.
Apr 9, 2007
San Diego, CA.
Name
Max
Boat
Trophy Pro, @-EZ
Good Morning Max. Did you get any sleep from the drunken victory party you had last night. I guess you want the Bolts to win today so your team doesn't have to go to Denver to play next week. Say it better yet type it. GO BOLTS.:rofl:

Good morning to you to, cupcake. :waglleybooty:

P.S. Fuck the Bolts. I would rather the Patriots play a real football team...:hali_olutta:

Upvote 0

drseiler

Super-Model
Mar 19, 2006
Camp North-Star
Name
Hal Danish or Harry Tators
Boat
19' Mako
Good morning to you to, cupcake. :waglleybooty:

P.S. Fuck the Bolts. I would rather the Patriots play a real football team...:hali_olutta:
:rofl: So what your really saying is your afraid of the bolts so you want to play Peyton Manning. I get that.

Upvote 0