I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 26, 2013
SD
Name
J & D
Boat
N/A
Hello Everyone

We are extremely disappointed by the POSTPONEMENT of the Fred Hall Del Mar show. Hopefully the Governor will take his finger off the panic button soon. We will be there when and where it happens.

In the mean time we will be hosting a "we wish were at Fred Hall" sale on Sat 3/28 at the very least and likely throughout the scheduled show time (Thurs-Sun) we just have to work out logistics. we have a lot of awesome deals we will pass on to all our awesome customers.

Questions please call or text 858-204-1459

sealskinner

Retired Pimp
Apr 24, 2005
in the Hood
Name
Mike
Boat
Franks ho
Hello Everyone

We are extremely disappointed by the POSTPONEMENT of the Fred Hall Del Mar show. Hopefully the Governor will take his finger off the panic button soon. We will be there when and where it happens.

In the mean time we will be hosting a "we wish were at Fred Hall" sale on Sat 3/28 at the very least and likely throughout the scheduled show time (Thurs-Sun) we just have to work out logistics. we have a lot of awesome deals we will pass on to all our awesome customers.

Questions please call or text 858-204-1459
Still by appointment only? Or can we drop by?

Reactions: BloodyL

SDTT

Feb 26, 2013
SD
Name
J & D
Boat
N/A
Still by appointment only? Or can we drop by?
Saturday will be drop by for sure. Likely we will have the same thing for the rest of the regular show days. But we need to work out logistics.

Other than that you can always set up an appointment with us at 858-204-1459

MikeyLikesIt

did you say FISHING ???
Feb 24, 2003
East-a-La-Mesa, baby!
Name
starts with an "M".....
Boat
#1 boat scrubber - Team Madrugador
So every gathering and sporting event around the world has been cancelled but the governor of California should let this one happen or HES panicking ?
Damn..

yep. While I think all these cancellations are prudent, people still have free will. (at least for now, in Kalifornistan).

Perhaps you should stay home....let your conscious be your guide!

Reactions: plj46 and marlyn

fishkilr

.better to be a has-been than a never-was..
Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
yep. While I think all these cancellations are prudent, people still have free will. (at least for now, in Kalifornistan).

Perhaps you should stay home....let your conscious be your guide!
So you think the cancellation is prudent and because hes cancelling hes pressing the panic button?
Got it..
And I guess letting my conscious be my guide instead of my unconscious is prob great advice...

Last edited:

SDTT

Feb 26, 2013
SD
Name
J & D
Boat
N/A
maybe pass the deals online?
We will ship and you can place orders directly with me 858-204-1459 we use paypal. Thanks Dave We have a massive inventory that we sell through very quickly. Given our limited time (just me and my brother) we cant maintain a website.

Reactions: sierraazuel

SDTT

Feb 26, 2013
SD
Name
J & D
Boat
N/A
Just looked back at this. Thanks for the fun dialogue.

As of today 3/16 you can call or text is to make an appointment to buy sale items and get show deals early.

858-204-1459 Dave
760-672-7080 John

SPECIALS
1 the more you buy the better the price
2 New SHIMANO high end freshwater reels and rods ALL 20% off. Chronarch, antares, metanium, bantam, etc.
3 All new gloomis rods 20% Off
4 Bluefin rail rod combo / 2 speed combo $400-410
5 All Avets including Raptors at blowout prices too low to advertise
6 All AVET REELS up to 25% off
7 All Penn Fathoms Priced too low to advertise
8 killer deals on any combo
9 huge discounts on shimano saltwater reels and rods including Trinidad, torium, talica, saragosa, stella, twinpower, Calcutta, Speed Master, etc
10 so much more. Come by and let's make something work for you!
11 incredible selection of used / refurbished rods and reels from all of the biggest most popular manufacturers
12 buy any Avet Hx or Hxw Raptor and get a Rail rod for $100
Blowout prices for all new avets including Raptors, penn fathom reels in stock.
13 make your own deal. Buy a pile of stuff and save $$$$
14 brand new Rail Rods starting at $150

We are adding a ton of brand new SHIMANO high end rods and reels to this sale. This includes our best selection ever of high end FRESHWATER reels and rods. Many DC versions of metanium slx curado antares etc.
Also tranx talica Trinidad torium and the usuall saltwater selection.
Prices too low to advertise on alot of our brand new avet and penn reels.