The Seahawks are going to win this game!

MarkFromSea

Piscatologist
Jun 10, 2012
Name
Mark
Boat
"Solo"
The Seahawks are going to win this game!

I have no doubt about it!

Upvote 0

MarkFromSea

Piscatologist
Jun 10, 2012
Name
Mark
Boat
"Solo"
Fat lady aint singin yet! :finger:

Upvote 0

MarkFromSea

Piscatologist
Jun 10, 2012
Name
Mark
Boat
"Solo"
Congrats you commies! You won it. :finger: Time for me to break out the preparation h. LOL

I had faith in my team to the very end.

Upvote 0

Floatflyer

Hope to Catch a Fish!
Apr 8, 2010
Oak Harbor, WA
Name
Floatflyer
Boat
24' Bayliner, Ni Modo
IF the moderators of this site were from the PNW they should have removed this thread from the get go. Like bringing bananas onto a boat!!!!!! Harbaugh should have a pacifier stuck in his mouth! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Upvote 0

elreytut

elreytut
Jun 19, 2005
Los Angeles
Name
bob
Boat
TARPON 120. NEW RIDE
refs missed a blatant pass int penalty early, and a facemask during the fg by seeeeeeeeeeeeee attle. nice ending for sure.

Upvote 0

MarkFromSea

Piscatologist
Jun 10, 2012
Name
Mark
Boat
"Solo"
IF the moderators of this site were from the PNW they should have removed this thread from the get go. Like bringing bananas onto a boat!!!!!! Harbaugh should have a pacifier stuck in his mouth! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I know........ LOL It's all my fault...... LOL

Here's the thing..... I really just got tired of those kali fags posting their negative crap "THREADS" up here... I wanted to see, for once, a Seahawks thread posted by a local boy.

It was one of the better games of the year.... Exciting to the very end.. Penalties and ????? calls cost us the game but>>> We're still #1!!!!!!!! 3 games left..... this game is in the rear view mirror....... Giants on their turf next week then 2 at home..

Congrats SF!

Upvote 0

@-EZ

Fail, try again.
Apr 9, 2007
San Diego, CA.
Name
Max
Boat
Trophy Pro, @-EZ

Put the pipe down and walk away. Really, it's OK.

Upvote 0

plj46

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
I know........ LOL It's all my fault...... LOL

Here's the thing..... I really just got tired of those kali fags posting their negative crap "THREADS" up here... I wanted to see, for once, a Seahawks thread posted by a local boy.

It was one of the better games of the year.... Exciting to the very end.. Penalties and ????? calls cost us the game but>>> We're still #1!!!!!!!! 3 games left..... this game is in the rear view mirror....... Giants on their turf next week then 2 at home..

Congrats SF!
Ha ha your team got beat by a bunch of fag Kali boys

Upvote 0

Gil Marlin

World Peace? Visualize Using Your Turn Indicator
Nov 27, 2003
Laguna Percebu Baja Norte
Name
Scott
Boat
19.655' Aluminum
I'd rather be where Seattle is right now instead of trying to go undefeated all season and then losing to the Giants in the playoffs like Green Bay did a couple of years ago...:rofl:

Upvote 0

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
shutterstock_99478112.jpg

Upvote 0