writebrian

... and I'm 6'5"
Jan 16, 2007
Arizona
Name
Brian
Boat
Whoever is Hot that week
Nice catch... But you know that fish is dead now don't you...?

Upvote 0

tanner.s

Fish Slaughterer
Oct 18, 2012
San Diego
Name
Tanner
Boat
1997 Proline 23 W/A
Nice catch but should try to keep it in the water next time. Wade a bit and take a quick picture over the water, dragging it on the sand takes the slime coat off and holding it out of water by the gill plate screws them up.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

Adrianpvr

Aug 17, 2015
puerto vallarta
Name
Adrian Arreola Montiel
Boat
Mia del mae
Nice catch but should try to keep it in the water next time. Wade a bit and take a quick picture over the water, dragging it on the sand takes the slime coat off and holding it out of water by the gill plate screws them up.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

You are right , we tried, in the video just put one part of the release, we were lucky that the sea does not allow release, because the waves were big

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Upvote 0

catchabigone

Fair is fair. Donate Life. Be an organ donor
Dec 14, 2006
shelter cove
Name
dave
Boat
2008 Trophy 2152, Seafoam
time out of water, mis-handling, loss of protective skin slime, weight of fish on it's internal organs out of water, just all around poor C&R technique. Many released fish swim away only to die from infections or something else done to them by the well intended angler. Many live but they are the ones that are taken care of properly. You asked...

Upvote 0

writebrian

... and I'm 6'5"
Jan 16, 2007
Arizona
Name
Brian
Boat
Whoever is Hot that week
time out of water, mis-handling, loss of protective skin slime, weight of fish on it's internal organs out of water, just all around poor C&R technique. Many released fish swim away only to die from infections or something else done to them by the well intended angler. Many live but they are the ones that are taken care of properly. You asked...

don't forget picking up by gill plate… twice.

But a least you tried and didn't eat the poor thing. Nice catch no matter what. My wife got two roosters over 50# and I got one over 40 in the same day so I know how hard these things can pull. Awesome job from the shore. Congrats!

Upvote 0