Family Crest - My Lure is True
Jan 17, 2007
A daydream about fish
Name
Aaron
Boat
Moo
Crimson tide,
I thought about this one too, but also thought about potential trademark issues. I dug the lava theme a few pages ago too. Mine are the best though :rolleyes:

Hey, any chance for a pink color run? Looking to get the wife a Seeker Athena with corresponding pink JX or LX 6/3.

Feel free to insert G2 wherever necessary, and switch things around to ensure my list isn't pilfered. As you can tell, I gave this some thought! LOL

Ghost
Grey Ghost
Red Ghost
Ghost Gray
Ghost Red
Crimson Ghost
Eclipse
Grey Eclipse
Red Eclipse
Red Tide
Grey Tide
Jasper
G2 Gasper
Redemption
Red Redemption
Red Revelation
Revelation Red
Agate
Stealth
Ninja Red
Red Ninja
Heat
Red Matrix
Grey Matrix

mitchman

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 19, 2007
cape cod
Name
Mitchell Buck
Boat
none
Tequila Sunrise
Red Mamba
Red Dawn

Can't wait for more details! Glad to see that Avet isn't letting the comptetion out pace them.

stairman

May 16, 2009
ramona /ca/usa
Name
doug
Boat
yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers
steel sherry

Fish Sniper

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 13, 2012
San Dimas,Ca. USA
Name
Marco Rojas
Boat
PAJARO
Here we go! The new Avet G2 Series is coming! Let's have a little contest. Name this color combination that will launch with the first run of G2's! This color combo will be a limited first run edition on the G2, and then our standard colors will be available soon after. We've been tossing around a few ideas for names: "bourbon & red", "amaretto" being the favorites here so far. Reply with your name idea. If chosen, you will win one of the first run G2's!

Only name ideas posted on the Avet FB page and the Avet reels forum on bdoutdoors.com will qualify. In the event duplicate names are suggested on both sites, the one posted first will win.

Avet Reels affiliates, retailers, and employees of FB or BD Outdoors do not qualify.
View attachment 796904
BOLA Special

bassboymike

Oct 1, 2012
BRANDYWINE
Name
mike robertson
Boat
no boat
Here we go! The new Avet G2 Series is coming! Let's have a little contest. Name this color combination that will launch with the first run of G2's! This color combo will be a limited first run edition on the G2, and then our standard colors will be available soon after. We've been tossing around a few ideas for names: "bourbon & red", "amaretto" being the favorites here so far. Reply with your name idea. If chosen, you will win one of the first run G2's!

Only name ideas posted on the Avet FB page and the Avet reels forum on bdoutdoors.com will qualify. In the event duplicate names are suggested on both sites, the one posted first will win.

Avet Reels affiliates, retailers, and employees of FB or BD Outdoors do not qualify.
View attachment 796904