Hoopnet

<°)))))><
Dec 12, 2013
<°)))))><
Name
<°)))))><
Boat
<°)))))><
Anyone know whats going on with The Longfin in Orange??? I called and the line is disconnected...??? They still in business? Don't want to drive all the way there and find out it's not open or not there anymore..

Upvote 0

wii888lo

Mar 15, 2015
Name
ricky
Boat
ricky
lol the long fins is of course open ...my partner delivered 500 plus jigs there today ...its black friday ...everybody is busy

Reactions: Sgtsilbaugh
Upvote 0

Greenbergler

The Makeshift Fisherman
Nov 22, 2015
ORANGE COUNTY
Name
Corey Greenberg
Boat
210 montauk
i live down the street. just started getting into fishing. a lot of great guys there. except for today the older guy kinda irritated me but its ok. ill still go back

Upvote 0

skipjackrobert

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
The Constitution or Tomahawk with Stan
i live down the street. just started getting into fishing. a lot of great guys there. except for today the older guy kinda irritated me but its ok. ill still go back
The old guy is Jim! Tell him to simmer down...

Upvote 0

skipjackrobert

Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
Good shop and good guys...very fair and honest...

Reactions: hosstyle
Upvote 0

skipjackrobert

Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
Except Matt! He lives in his parent's basement and drives his mother's car!

Upvote 0

hosstyle

I Should Upgrade My Account
Jan 27, 2013
Placentia, CA
Name
Hoss
Boat
Nope

You know I got the same funky vibe from Jim when I first started going there, but he turned out to be a really cool guy. He has invited me on many of his chartered trips and always goes out of his way to help me out. Good guy to talk fishing with too. Eric is an Angel fan so of course he's cool. lol.

Reactions: loosendrag
Upvote 0

Greenbergler

The Makeshift Fisherman
Nov 22, 2015
ORANGE COUNTY
Name
Corey Greenberg
Boat
210 montauk
Ya he seemed very nice and helpful but I had asked him something and he started to talk to me for a second then said hold on I gotta go do something over there real quick then walked across the store and then a guy came in and they started talking fishing for like 5 min and I was waiting patiently the whole time then finally I just walked out. I'm sure he didn't do it on purpose but it was a bit annoying. But like I said good guys who are very helpful there. Glad I live so close

Upvote 0