Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
bobsandsfishingtackle.com
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
Good evening all,

A few days ago we received our Latest order of the NEWEST MEMBER OF THE JRI FAMILY of Jigs... These new versions of the JRI 4 with OWNER Uber sharp hooks are off the chain beautiful and ready to slay the Wahoo. We do have a LIMITED SUPPLY of these two colors with 2 more colors on the way...

Like all the Wahoo surface Iron I have used over many years I retrieve these jigs slowly.. Just fast enough to get their best swim pattern and largest kick.. My opinion is that ripping fast these jigs like a bomb for Wahoo does not yield the results that I get on the slower retrieve..I find the best results for Wahoo Surface iron are on flatter water and calmer days.

These JRI beauties are proven Wahoo Slayers so come on in to Bob Sands Tackle and be amongst the first non inside jig testers to fish them.. PAIR THEM UP WITH THE SOMEWHAT SMALLER JRI 2 WITH STANDARD SIWASH SURFACE IRON TO COMPLETE YOUR ARSENAL..

THIS SEASON CONTINUES TO BE A GREAT WAHOO YEAR. IF YOU ARE GOING OUT SOON, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THESE IN YOUR TACKLE BOX..

THE VISUALS OF SEEING WAHOO EXPLODE ON SURFACE IRON IS WORTH THE PRICE OF ADMISSION.. AND, I FIND I LOSE FEWER SURFACE IRON THAT ANY OTHER METHODS OF FISHING THOSE RASCALLY SKINS...

HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE SHOP SOON. HAVE A GREAT SEASON.

JAMIE

Last edited: