THE JEWISH QUARTERBACK

tunafin

I've been fishing since Noah built the Arc.
Jan 2, 2005
Cojo Jalama / Pt Conception
Name
Jeff .......
Boat
Anal Glaucoma (I cant see my ass going to work)
THE JEWISH QUARTERBACK

The coach had put together the perfect team for the Chicago Bears. The only thing that was missing was a good quarterback. He had scouted all the colleges and even the Canadian and European Leagues, but he couldn't find a ringer who could ensure a Super Bowl win.
Then one night while watching CNN he saw a war-zone scene in the West Bank . In one corner of the background, he spotted a young Israeli soldier with a truly incredible arm. He threw a hand-grenade straight into a 15th story window 100 yards away.
KABOOM!

He threw another hand-grenade 75 yards away, right into a chimney.

KA-BLOOEY!

Then he threw another at a passing car going 90 mph.

BULLS-EYE!

"I've got to get this guy!" Coach said to himself. "He has the perfect arm!"

So, he brings him to the States and teaches him the great game of football. And the Bears go on to win the Super Bowl.

The young man is hailed as the great hero of football, and when the coach asks him what he wants, all the young man wants is to call his mother.

"Mom," he says into the phone, "I just won the Super Bowl!"

"I don't want to talk to you, the old woman says."You are not my son!"

"I don't think you understand, Mother," the young man pleads. "I've won the greatest sporting event in the world. I'm here among thousands of my adoring fans."

"No! Let me tell you!" his mother retorts. "At this very moment, there are gunshots all around us. The neighborhood is a pile of rubble. Your two brothers were beaten within an inch of their lives last week, and I have to keep your sister in the house so she doesn't get raped!" The old lady pauses, and then tearfully says,..........

"I will never forgive you for making us move to Chicago !!!!

OILAGER

Hecho en Estados Unidos
Apr 27, 2006
M Class Planet / Riverside
Name
Wayne
Boat
Grady White 228 Seafarer "GOTTA GET'M"
I've heard the same joke but it was with an Afghani or Iraqi.

Jewish football cheer: Hey you, on defense, get that quarter back.

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
Nov 29, 2004
San Diego
Name
Carl
Boat
everyone elses
LOL

Tues

Not my job...
Mar 17, 2008
Saluki
Name
Penis
The coach had put together the perfect team for the Chicago Bears. The only thing that was missing was a good quarterback...
Can someone move this thread to sports forum where it belongs?

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
2:09 am..................shouldn't you be delivering another boat from San Clemente to SD?

Reel 007

Well-Known "Member"
Jun 12, 2006
Glendora Ca
Name
Leon
Boat
28 Wellcraft Coastal "vagabond'
What is the object of a Jewish football game?..........................................................to get the Quarterback.

Corndog

Landlocked
Sep 22, 2009
Northern Colorado
Name
Jason Jones ( Lone Shark)
Boat
Century 1801, Hobie PA14 & SoA
Came home and turned on the NFL channel. Bears/panthers on. Cutlers first throw of the 2013 was picked off. Maybe there is something to this kosher grenade thrower

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
Follow Simon as he's restoring his bunghole.................youtube video will be online soon. LOL