The Intrepid Angler of the Year Award.... CATCH -A-THREE RIDE FOR FREE is BACK!!

Dexter Outdoors

Soda Pop

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
A new Intrepid Promotion is "The Intrepid Angler of the Year Award" The award is a free long range fishing adventure aboard Intrepid. This years winner is David Rouse, AKA Soda Pop. Soda is a special person to have on board, always positive, helpful to others, generous, hooking and handing off many, many, fish throughout each trip he is on. I am proud to have Soda as a freind and to have been able to present such a well deserved award. Thanks for all the great times out here fishing with us Soda Pop. Thanks to Mrs. Pop for allowing him to be part of the Intrepid Family.

..............................................................................................................................
Also

CATCH -A-THREE RIDE FOR FREE is BACK!!

Catch a Jackpot legal 300lb Tuna and get a free trip of equal or lessor value!!! Winners will have 1 year to book 1 trip aboard the Intrepid. Trip can not be split into 2 trips ex. Catch a 300lber on a 14 day, you can not split the trip into an 8 day and a 6 day. Check out the website for full details.

[URL='https://www.facebook.com/297930566927998/photos/a.302656489788739.82774.297930566927998/900749599979422/?type=3']
[/URL]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Lake

I Should Upgrade My Account
Mar 31, 2003
Visalia, CA
Name
Blaine Lake
Boat
none
I had already read this. Congrats. Im wondering if you catch a three on your free trip if you get another free one?

Upvote 0

Squid Sammich

Aug 23, 2015
Texas
Name
Matt
Boat
To be determined
Congrats soda pop. If the good vibes you bring to the board are indicative of your boat manners this is a well deserved reward.

Upvote 0

Shooter

Almost A Member
Apr 28, 2003
Goleta, Ca
Visit site
Damm.... if David lands a 300# he'll have to live on the boat.
As always the best to to you.
Always fun to share the rail with you.

Upvote 0
Nov 11, 2005
LA
www.avetreels.com
Name
Rick Ozaki
Boat
SportBoats
Congrats for the 300#. I cant wait to go on the 14th Day next week on the Intrepid. We only have 15 anglers on the boat and six of them are my buddys. We leave on the 8th and come back on the 22nd. I just have to get a xmas tree before I leave and payoff my wife and kids

Upvote 0

Soda Pop

Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
Congrats for the 300#. I cant wait to go on the 14th Day next week on the Intrepid. We only have 15 anglers on the boat and six of them are my buddys. We leave on the 8th and come back on the 22nd. I just have to get a xmas tree before I leave and payoff my wife and kids

No 300lb for me yet. I posted that a new promotion on the Intrepid is angler of the year and that the catch a 300 ride for free program is back. I got angler of the year and I am still searching for my 300lb fish. Rick I will be on the trip on Dec. 8th with you and your friends.

Upvote 0

strackle99

• Mar 20, 2008
    Villa Lepro, Baja
    Name
    Todd
    Boat
    The one on the fish
    Congrats on catching a JP eligible supercow.

I am envious of your days on the water.

Time well spent has paid off for you.

Well Done.

Upvote 0

Brad I

Common Sense Isn't Common Enough
    Jun 20, 2015
    San Fernando Valley
    Name
    Brad I
    Boat
    Nope
    I enjoyed and benefited from my one trip with David, so I can second the selection--congrats!

And for those who haven't fished with David, not only is it a pleasure, but he does indeed bring on board some excellent craft sodas.

Upvote 0

Soda Pop

Feb 12, 2011
    Fresno, CA
    Name
    David Rouse
    Boat
    Long range fishing
    Congrats on catching a JP eligible supercow.

I am envious of your days on the water.

Time well spent has paid off for you.

Well Done.

I did not catch a super cow.... There are 2 promotions on the Intrepid... Angler of the year and catch a 300 ride for free... I won the angler of the year.. a free 14 day trip on the Intrepid Dec. 8.
    The fish I am in in the picture is a 288lb . The picture below is Jim with a 300lb.

Upvote 0

rccalhoun

Jul 30, 2009
    san jose ca
    Name
    bob
    Boat
    none yet
    and i booked a trip soda pop wasn't on. im happy with the boat i chose, but regret not getting on one of soda pops trips. i didnt realize the legend is fact.

Upvote 0

backlashjack

Scallywag
    May 14, 2007
    Alta Loma, CA
    Name
    Jackson
    Boat
    Sold the boat, now I just rent a stateroom on the EXCEL
    That 288 looks like a 400 next to you Soda Pop. Lol

Upvote 0

fsh4calico

Paralabrax clathratus
    Oct 31, 2004
    Torrance, Ca
    Name
    Pete
    Boat
    Long Range, Float Tube
    (5) 15 day trips ... (1) 14 day trip .. (1) 13 day trip for the 2015-2016 season.
    Triple digit days on the water--pretty impressive. Enjoyed fishing with you in October and looking forward to our next trip together. Congratulations on your award--you deserve it!

Upvote 0