goatram

Notable Member Gate Keeper to the Great Northwest
  • Apr 3, 2008
    Stanwood, WA
    Name
    grrrrrrrr
    Boat
    33' RBW MISS ELIZA
    you fuckers better take some video footage or it didn't happen. BD OSHA better have a presents since I won't be able to make it. Violation WILL be handed out to those involved in unsafe practices. Remember saftey first you fuckers.

It might be a good idea to have a safety meeting before it gets to crazy. you guys know who you are.

This is from someone that Does Shit ass backwards for sure:finger:

Vance is in need of a Haircut and Ted needs a shave. Doug will be there to ensure that they will be given. I will be there but have to go to work in Everett for 2:30. GD :shithappens:Planes:shithappens:

Team Sency

Fish!! Or be Fished!!!
    Jan 6, 2012
    Black Diamond
    Name
    Chris
    Boat
    JuiceBox2
    Vance...hope ok for myself and my buddy Jeff(Fishpimp2) to join last minute? He tried getting some pipejigs done on his own and couldn't get them to come out right. If you check this before hand, then let me know if need anything specific(besides our own components, sidedishes, and adult beverages).

dragonballs

I'm off probation
  • Mar 28, 2008
    Arlington WA
    Name
    Vance
    Boat
    40' ocean sport fisher
    Saturday 4-20

6:45 am fucking weather man.. says showers off and on throughout the day...( I THINK TUES FLIGHT LANDS AT 9 :rofl:)

currently light drizzle

well I am getting ready to go pull the boat out of the shop to free up some space to try to keep you fuckers dry....

Its still on bitches..........:finger:

Wild Bill

Not Blackmouthing
    Aug 4, 2010
    Camano Island
    Name
    Steve
    Boat
    Otter Craft
    I'll be a little late I got to pick Tues up at the airport and we are picking up creativeness and chocobilly on the way.:rofl::finger:

lofin

Captain Dave
    Sep 14, 2008
    mt vernon wa usa
    Name
    Dave
    Boat
    20' trophy/lofin 27 Seasport/16 alumna weld /16 Lund
    Thanks Vance and Kelly for putting this together,had a great time , good food and drink,and it's always good to put faces to the names on BD.
    I should be set on downrigger balls for awhile now !

Master Chief

Aug 18, 2009
    Sedro Woolley, Washington
    Name
    Chad Lukehart
    Boat
    Alumacraft Navigator Sport 185, ETEC 150, Duckworth Offshore 26
    Wild Bill, Thanks for the use of the Reel X, I only used it on a couple reels I knew were going back in saltwater but you were already gone so I left it with Vance as I don't know when I'll see you again.

What an awesome time had by all, a few close calls, but nothing catastrophic.

Vance and Kelly, WOW is all I can say. Thank you for putting this one on, I had a great time and felt welcome from the get go!!!!!!!

outtadablu

Gettin' Ready to go KILL some fishes
    Jan 14, 2009
    Whidbey Island
    Name
    Dave
    Boat
    26' Osprey "Outtadablu"
    Vance and Kelli - thanks again for being such gracious hosts for the Annual BD lead pour. Enjoy the leftovers and thanks for letting me use your grill. Dave :finger:

halebro

Mar 8, 2011
    Mukilteo, WA USA
    Name
    Greg
    Boat
    Chubby Chaser
    Vance and Kelly, Thanks for hosting such a great event! Peter, Dustin, and myself had a awesome first time lead pour experience and thanks to all the BDers for helping us rookies out. All of the advice and sharing of equiptment was very much appreciated. C ya all in Lapush!
    Greg

Wild Bill

Not Blackmouthing
    Aug 4, 2010
    Camano Island
    Name
    Steve
    Boat
    Otter Craft
    A huge thanks for Vance and Kelli for opening their home to a pack of knuckleheads like us and hosting this event. No serious injuries although there was some BDOSHA violations and some crimes against good taste that I am sure will be posted. All said it was a great time due to our gracious hosts. Lots of good food, drink and BS. It was great to see everybody and meet several members I had not met before. Now go out and put that lead to good use.

Fog Ducker!

Misanthropical member
    May 9, 2010
    North of Kali!
    Name
    Dave
    Boat
    4 and counting!
    See what Woody caused!

Attachments

• TEDphoto.JPG
      TEDphoto.JPG
      32 KB · Views: 88

Team Sency

Fish!! Or be Fished!!!
    Jan 6, 2012
    Black Diamond
    Name
    Chris
    Boat
    JuiceBox2
    Big time thanks Vance and Kelli!! Was great meeting you and meeting everyone at the event! Thanks for the amazing generosity and full use of your shop. Thanks for everyone's help with the lead pour and hopefully we will be more proficient at it next year. Great job cooking Todd on the tuna and Dave on the wings. I loooooove wings and those might be the best I have had(bribe you for the recipe???).

Thanks again! Chris

Team Sency

Fish!! Or be Fished!!!
    Jan 6, 2012
    Black Diamond
    Name
    Chris
    Boat
    JuiceBox2
    Big time thanks Vance and Kelli!! Was great meeting you and meeting everyone at the event! Thanks for the amazing generosity and full use of your shop. Thanks for everyone's help with the lead pour and hopefully we will be more proficient at it next year. Great job cooking Todd on the tuna and Dave on the wings. I loooooove wings and those might be the best I have had(bribe you for the recipe???).

Thanks again! Chris