BiggestT

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
the liberals are too cowardly for a civil war. they like to riot, at night, masked , in groups. send in some good old neighborhood patriots and these maggots head for home. look at what happened in santee, b{owel}/ { l } iberal /m{{ovement}, and antifa where stayed off by the locals. listen to the msm , and understand this.... they're the real enemies for programing , not reporting the real news that's happening around us. if our enemies own the msm , they can brainwash the weak minded , and ignorant. that's why we are seeing such stupidity in the american voter. homobama got elected twice , this tells you how stupid the american voter can be. trump has done everything we could to bring back the u.s. from being sold out by the corrupt , career politician. the fake news msm has attacked him non stop, trying everything in the book, but he prevails. and will continue to prevail. in a second term the potus has nothing to lose, so if the maggots come out of their trash pile , trump will crush them. we still have our 1st and second, so i'm able to defend myself no matter what. hey blm , antifa , liberals, faggots, domestic terrorist ... you want to attack me and mine , you'll die trying, and i won't waste ammo , all head shots, lol.
One hundred thumbs up 👍 for homobama!

Reactions: MATTANZA

Kareem Korn

Muffin Monster
Feb 17, 2005
State of Confusion
Name
Tim
Boat
Longboard, 15' Calibogie ("Bogart")
the liberals are too cowardly for a civil war. they like to riot, at night, masked , in groups. send in some good old neighborhood patriots and these maggots head for home. look at what happened in santee.
And Yucaipa..........every able male needs to step up.

RodRage

Share the stoke!
Sep 7, 2017
Surf City Ca.
Name
Huntington Hillbilly
Boat
Chaparral 224 Fisherman
Were all going to hell in a hand bag Its no wonder other countries wanna bomb are ass,....This whole thing is fucking embarrassing..... May the best IDIOT win!

Last edited:
Reactions: Rocket Dog

Tail Chaser

Aug 31, 2004
Claremont
Name
Ryan
Boat
Hobie Outback
It's an election year.
If you do not believe this is terrorism that is going on in our country you are being fooled.

Psychological warfare comes first and continues, then you overburden the system, then you do calculated attacks, the goal is division and confusion. Let them tear themselves apart first.
We have a gigantic mix of terrorists, sell out politicians, complacent citizens, and enemy countries all willing to fuck us!

MATTANZA

old man of the sea, in training.
Aug 23, 2004
Cali the state of confusion, the state of shock
Name
RICK
Boat
Boston Whaler 25' Outrage "MATTANZA II", 34' Radovcich "AMY ANNE" {when it needs to be fixed}
It's an election year.
If you do not believe this is terrorism that is going on in our country you are being fooled.

Psychological warfare comes first and continues, then you overburden the system, then you do calculated attacks, the goal is division and confusion. Let them tear themselves apart first.
We have a gigantic mix of terrorists, sell out politicians, complacent citizens, and enemy countries all willing to fuck us!
thank god for our 1st , and 2nd. without them we're all doomed.

Reel 007

Jun 12, 2006
Glendora Ca
Name
Leon
Boat
28 Wellcraft Coastal "vagabond'
I cannot help myself, I have to comment. I do not see any way how articles or posts of this nature do anyone in this country of ours any good, regardless of which side of the aisle you tend towards.

There, I said it. Feel free to flame away.

Paul
I for one is glad you said it, there are those who would rather throw gasoline on the fire than work on a solution.
despite all the black anger and white resentment we are closer to a more perfect union than we are to a civil war.

Reactions: bassalbie

MATTANZA

old man of the sea, in training.
Aug 23, 2004
Cali the state of confusion, the state of shock
Name
RICK
Boat
Boston Whaler 25' Outrage "MATTANZA II", 34' Radovcich "AMY ANNE" {when it needs to be fixed}
If shooting lasers into people’s eyes and terrorizing people at their home is not violent terrorism, then what is?

that's where your 2nd comes in. i would not hesitate to protect my family and friends from the animals with deadly force. these pusscake wannabe terrorists are nothing but liberal cowards who gather to create their treasonous "courage". a little bit of force and they run like the rats they are. the far left have become the enemies of america , and sooner or later they must pay for their terrorism and treason.

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
If shooting lasers into people’s eyes and terrorizing people at their home is not violent terrorism, then what is?
seriously? aint ya been watching TV...thats "peaceful protests"

you are immune from covid while "peaceful protesting" also

Reactions: BiggestT

Rocket Dog

Tagging and Bagging
Mar 2, 2010
SoCal
Name
Rocket Dog
Boat
passenger again
that's where your 2nd comes in. i would not hesitate to protect my family and friends from the animals with deadly force. these pusscake wannabe terrorists are nothing but liberal cowards who gather to create their treasonous "courage". a little bit of force and they run like the rats they are. the far left have become the enemies of america , and sooner or later they must pay for their terrorism and treason.

I believe your right. The only problem is that you will have go through a jury to fined out the answer. Unlike Florida or other stand your ground states it's not so cut and dry here. I personally would wait for my door to be breached and not stand on the front step....