THE BOAT: is Seeking Sponsors to help provide Veterans with Fishing Trips and Free Ash Scatterings

Discussion in 'USA Other' started by WickedGood, Nov 19, 2017.

?

Will you help?

1. Yes

66.7%
  2. Yes

66.7%
  3. I'll Spread the word

66.7%
  4. Ill Tell Veterans all about this

66.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. WickedGood

WickedGood Newbie

Southern Maine Sure Its COLD, But Its a DAMP COLD!
    Name:
    WickedGood
    Boat:
    Yes
    We are looking for Sponsors to help provide Veterans with Free Fishing Trips (Fresh & Salt Water) and Free Ash Scatterings at Sea
    Would you help by donating your company’s products, services or financial donation?. check out all the photo Albums on this page for ideas of things we need to function. We will add your company to our list of Sponsors. I am a Disabled Veteran myself and need help with this endeavor, both financial and physical as I can not do it alone. Need help launching the boat or people to chip in to be able to afford a dock at the local marina and other expenses, fuel, equipment and maintenance so that we can use the boat. Please pass the word to all your friends and join the page The Boat is in Southern, Maine
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/945320308893705

Financial Donations (Any amount helps) can be sent using PayPal friends & family account name [email protected]

Thanks, Capt Walter Gibson

001 fish.png 198.jpg Master Maine Guide (2).jpg USN Retired.jpg 05,15,12015 Shamrock 010.jpg

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
  2. kindafishy

kindafishy I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    SCOTT
    Boat:
    bayliner cierra express 2452 "RYLEE'S WAVE RYDER"
    I WISH YOU LUCK AND HOPE YOU ARE SINCERE IN THIS ENDEAVOR. IM SORRY BUT I WILL NOT BE PARTICIPATING BECAUSE HOW WILL I KNOW THAT IM NOT JUST LINING YOUR POCKETS. GET YOURSELF SET UP AS A NON PROFIT. IF YOU ALREADY ARE YOU MAY WANT TO INCLUDE THAT INFO IN YOUR POST.

3. WickedGood

WickedGood Newbie

Name:
    WickedGood
    Boat:
    Yes
  4. WickedGood

WickedGood Newbie

Name:
    WickedGood
    Boat:
    Yes
    We could use Help With Volunteers to establish a 501C as well as make a webpage, hosting and all the other Boots on the ground work to give Veterans FREE Fishing Trips.

We are looking for Sponsors to help provide Veterans with Free Fishing Trips (Fresh & Salt Water) and Free Ash Scatterings at Sea
    Would you help by donating your company’s products, services or financial donation?. check out all the photo Albums on this page for ideas of things we need to function. We will add your company to our list of Sponsors. I am a Disabled Veteran myself and need help with this endeavor, both financial and physical as I can not do it alone. Need help launching the boat or people to chip in to be able to afford a dock at the local marina and other expenses, fuel, equipment and maintenance so that we can use the boat. Please pass the word to all your friends and join the page The Boat is in Southern, Maine

Financial Donations (Any amount helps) can be sent using PayPal friends & family account name [email protected]

File0010.jpg

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
  5. WickedGood

WickedGood Newbie

Name:
    WickedGood
    Boat:
    Yes

6. phillyblunt

phillyblunt Member

Name:
    Philip
    Boat:
    The Dodger

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  7. WickedGood

WickedGood Newbie

Name:
    WickedGood
    Boat:
    Yes
    That site looks like a Commercial Business where they charge people to scatter the Ashes. I am offering to Scatter Veterans Ashes FREE ( No Charge) All the Veterans need do is contact the Director of Veterans Affairs Cemetery program here in Maine and the VA will take care of the proper paperwork, then they contact me to schedule a day that we can run the boat offshore for the Scattering. The VA will NEVER Charge a Veteran for assisting. Veterans have already Paid upfront by dong our service to America. I am a Disabled Veteran, Submariner and thought that this would be something I could give back to other Vets while I am still alive (That pretty much make this a limited time offer, as they say)

8. WickedGood

WickedGood Newbie

Name:
    WickedGood
    Boat:
    Yes
    SHARE This with Everyone! We are looking for Sponsors to help provide Veterans with Free Fishing Trips (Fresh & Salt Water) and Free Ash Scatterings at Sea

001 fish.png