Eddy C

Geezer
May 3, 2011
Whidbey
Name
Harry Ottoway
Boat
Glasply
"Keep a lookout for my boat as during halibut season on the eastern straights i will be documenting gps numbers and helping you write your reports accurately. "

Travis
Please post a picture of your boat.
Thanks
Ed:notworthy

blackmouther

10%er during Salmon Season
Jun 29, 2009
Mount Vernon Washington
Name
Fowlmotuher
Boat
Shopping
WTF?

What is the point here?
He's trying to start shit with me as he usually does. Haven't figured out why yet but I am sure when I meet him we can figure it out. That's my signature he's posted. The last visitors to my profile were the same ones bashing me for my views on limited posting information so I figured I would let them know what was coming their way this May as some of them I know have secret halibut numbers that I have seen them sitting on. Tit for Tat. If he was smart he would just continue looking at my profile theres pictures of my boat all over it.

Eddy C

Geezer
May 3, 2011
Whidbey
Name
Harry Ottoway
Boat
Glasply
How am I going to keep a look out for it during halibut season if I don't know what it looks like?

Eddy C

Geezer
May 3, 2011
Whidbey
Name
Harry Ottoway
Boat
Glasply
I'm not trying to start any shit. I would like to meet up with you, but only to say Hi. I'll look at your profile again and see if I can find your boat.
peace

Kool-Aid

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 18, 2008
WA
Name
Jason
Boat
World Cat 266SF
Hell yeah, an internet stalker...now if only he was a smoking hot girl this might go your way.

Cornfed

CAPTAIN | TEAM USUAL SUSPECTS
Has Moderator Powers
Sep 18, 2007
Seattle
Name
TOMMY DONLIN
Boat
DEFIANCE GUADALUPE 290 CORNIVOROUS
Yo Travis....soooo.....Can I get those coordinates? :D :rofl:

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
That's a bad ass looking ride!

Wild Bill

Forgettable member
Aug 4, 2010
Camano Island
Name
Steve
Boat
Otter Craft
That's a bunch of B.S. and you know it Ted. Here is a real picture of Blackmouthers boat! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Attachments

Cornfed

CAPTAIN | TEAM USUAL SUSPECTS
Has Moderator Powers
Sep 18, 2007
Seattle
Name
TOMMY DONLIN
Boat
DEFIANCE GUADALUPE 290 CORNIVOROUS
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

TunaHore

World Champion Boat Ho
Jun 5, 2012
Island
Name
Tuck
Boat
Carolina Dory
Thats awesome Tex:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

rkcarguy

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 4, 2009
North Puget Sound
Name
Ryan
Boat
4' more baylitter than JohnVH
Travis is talking about keeping the spots hush hush and I get it. If you like combat fishing or want to share your spots with the tribal longliners that get 1st crack BEFORE our season opens keep on posting locations asshats.

Saluki your avatar is killing me...I know they can get married now in WA etc etc but common....pick a fishin chic and stop hurting our eyes.

blackmouther

10%er during Salmon Season
Jun 29, 2009
Mount Vernon Washington
Name
Fowlmotuher
Boat
Shopping
I have never met Travis but was sent this pic of him on his boat, one sweet ride for sure.

As you can see I have gained a few pounds. Anyone want to get out in the "bubbles" let me know I have room for 2 more and the boat handles like a dream.

silver slayer

I've posted enough I should'nt have to edit this
May 12, 2009
kitsap county
Name
Josh
Boat
25' starcraft expedition
olsschool is lookin for a buddy boat tonight. maybe you can hook up something like a 5' on top of 21' at 0 seconds.