THE BEST WAY TO OBTAIN A UNITED COMPOSITES GP 900 REAPER AT THE F.H. SHOW.

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
bobsandsfishingtackle.com
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
Good evening all,

THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE TO GET THE NOW FAMOUS GP 900 REAPER OR GP 90 MEGA. 9 FOOT BLANKS ARE HERE AT THE BOB SANDS TACKLE BOOTH AT THE L.B. FRED HALL SHOW. BOTH BLANKS ARE BEST IN CLASS AND HAVE BEEN NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO PURCHASE ATTHE SHOW..

Every day HUNDREDS OF ANGLERS have been asking how can they get a GP 900 REAPER AT THE SHOW. We at Bob Sands Tackle wish we had a 1000 of these amazing blanks along with As many GP 90 Mega blanks as we could get.

THE DAMAND WAS SO STRONG WE WOULD HAVE SOLD THEM ALL OUT ON THE FIRST DAY.. HOWEVER, OUR ENTIRE ALLOTMENT WAS SOLD OUT PRIOR TO THE SHOW... AND WE HAD A HUGE ALLOTMENT.

Now we have a few for sale to show goers. HERE IS HOW TO GET YOUR GP 900 REAPER WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.

SO HERE IS THE DEAL:

FIRST METHOD: FOR EVERY RGP OR RUS FACTORY WRAPPED ROD YOU PURCHASE AT OUR BEST EVER ROD SHOW DISCOUNTED PRICE, THE PURCHASER QUALIFIES TO PURCHASE ONE GP 900 REAPER BLANK.. Please only one Reaper per customer.
This offer is limited to stock on hand.

SECOND METHOD: FOR EVERY 2 GP BLANKS OVER 7'6' FEET (8.5 OR 9 FOOT BLANK THAT YOU PURCHASE, AT OUR LOWEST SHOW PRICES EVER, YOU WILL QUALIFY to purchase ONE OF THESE AMAZING BLANKS AT THE PRICE NOTED. While Supplies last.

Restrictions applied such as no more than 1 reaper to a customer...

Note: Quantities are very, very limited.. WHEN THEY ARE GONE THEY ARE GONE...

Additionally, I will be doing seminars through out the day in front of the rod racks. Come and see for yourselves if what I offer to teach is worth your time to find out what I have been and continue taking about..Another way to fish without hurting any more...

Come and find out about the Zen of fishing that I promote Come by out Booths 937 thru 942 and see what all this fuss is about concerning the hottest selling Blank in show history.

The last way to have a chance to purchase a Reaper is thru the Friends of Rollo booth
.. Bob Sands Tackle and I donated a extra long version of this amazing first to market genius casting too..This item will be sold using a silent auction..it may come with a special persons signature. Come to the booth and put the next highest bid Good luck to all that purchase under this amazing agreement. PLEASE GO TO THE FRIENDS OF ROLLO BOOTH AND BID ON THE GP 900 REAPER THEY ARE OFFERING.. THIS MAY BE A TAX DEDUCTIBLE CONTRIBUTION BUT THAT IS UP TO YOUR ACCOUNTANT..

Have a great show

Jamie

Last edited:
Upvote 0