The bean truce.

timmyd3853

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Sep 27, 2011
Temecula, Ca.
Name
Tim
Boat
Excel, Polaris Supreme, Searcher, RRIII and YOURS!
Yeah but what if it's a sinker??? LOL
im sure the ac blowing around the room will fill the nostrils with that aromatic scent LOL. now in my case if i geto to going LOL well your either gonna be unconscience or youll be high as a kite LOL

Upvote 0

Pangamaster

Cow Town Here I come!
Jul 1, 2008
San Ramon, CA
Name
Dave
Boat
SD Long Range or Bay Area Day Boats.
In a few minutes I will go to bed with my rose smelling wife... I may get some... I may not...I would rather be in the middle of a long range trip right now, on a boat that served chili dogs... Hitting the rack with my long range bros!

Reactions: NaplesJohn
Upvote 0

rickberg

Almost A Member
Jul 2, 2009
saratoga ca
Name
rickberg
Boat
17 montauk bostin whaler
Actually surprised how many sniffers we have out there... Was just a thought on what you could work out with your bunk mates to avoid getting your nostrils "nuked". If your that desperate for rail space go ahead and eat cheese and beans, I don't care. But don't bring your stinky socks in the room. I know, mine are toxic! And throw your fishing shirts overboard and drive by Home Depo a month later and see who's wearing them...

Upvote 0

rdrrm8e

Fucking Stan
Nov 19, 2003
Anaheim
bdoutdoors.com
Name
chuck
Boat
No
There had better be one snack of chili dogs on my Okuma trip next May! Gotta have a chili dog bar on a Wahoodad trip!

Chili dog bar was standard on the Q105 as soon as we left the bait dock first day. Every trip....just like thanksgiving dinner the last night.

When we took Earl's 40'er to Cedros a few years ago I made sure we had the Kosher 1/4 dogs, the good chili, cheese and onions and those sesame buns. Great way to start a trip!

Upvote 0

stripin

Jan 12, 2013
Name
Angler Dave
Boat
The Lucky Cowboy
Many of us aren't used to the food on long range boats... So you might consider the "Bean truce". No pea soup, no lintels and no chilli dogs for afternoon snack. Also avoid the rich sauces poured on many dinner plates. The rooms are small, many without portholes, so don't be Sasquatch and talk to your roommates about the "Bean Truce". Even Hamas could agree to this truce...
..... Or you could Just sleep on the trash. The smell is much sweeter than a gassy roommate who feasted on Chili cheese dogs with a lentil soup chaser.

rb.jpg

Reactions: Lone Shark
Upvote 0

jober37

Aug 3, 2009
OR
Name
Joel B.
Boat
reality: 12' porta bote named "SS EL HEFE"
Got a question:

hoe many of you all have LICKED your fishing line AFTER dinner??? Especially after the chili cheese dogs are digested and dispersed??? Possibly those of you fishing the boats sides????

Just a curious crazy mind needs to know.....

Joel

Upvote 0

salty brain

Nothing but salt between the ears
Sep 25, 2012
OC
Name
Dave
Boat
what ever floats
Got a question:

hoe many of you all have LICKED your fishing line AFTER dinner??? Especially after the chili cheese dogs are digested and dispersed??? Possibly those of you fishing the boats sides????

Just a curious crazy mind needs to know.....

Joel

know that's a sick minded question.

Upvote 0