rickberg

Almost A Member
Jul 2, 2009
saratoga ca
Name
rickberg
Boat
17 montauk bostin whaler
Many of us aren't used to the food on long range boats... So you might consider the "Bean truce". No pea soup, no lintels and no chilli dogs for afternoon snack. Also avoid the rich sauces poured on many dinner plates. The rooms are small, many without portholes, so don't be Sasquatch and talk to your roommates about the "Bean Truce". Even Hamas could agree to this truce...

Upvote 0

26grumpy

who hooked who
Sep 24, 2006
Anaheim Hills
Name
Joe
Boat
Freefrom Boats Club
What made you think of this??? :shithappens::rofl:

Did you bomb yourself off the keyboard or something?? :D

I totally get what your suggesting given the confinement but I just gotta' know how this candle got lit? LOL

Reactions: ebnash
Upvote 0

junkyardEd

Special Baiter Wizard
Nov 27, 2008
San Diego
Name
Ed
Boat
SOLD
What made you think of this??? :shithappens::rofl:

Did you bomb yourself off the keyboard or something?? :D

I totally get what your suggesting given the confinement but I just gotta' know how this candle got lit? LOL

Perhaps He heard about Carl.

Upvote 0

Outhouse

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Feb 13, 2007
Germantown, TN
Name
Jon Scobey
Boat
Titanic
Get on the Excel and you won't see any of those items. Sirloin steak, prime rib, fresh fish, I could go on and on. Jake is beyond excellent in the kitchen

Upvote 0

$norkle

May 6, 2008
Corvallis,OR
Name
Bruce
Boat
In my dreams!
Many of us aren't used to the food on long range boats... So you might consider the "Bean truce". No pea soup, no lintels and no chilli dogs for afternoon snack. Also avoid the rich sauces poured on many dinner plates. The rooms are small, many without portholes, so don't be Sasquatch and talk to your roommates about the "Bean Truce". Even Hamas could agree to this truce...

Is there a reason why you've brought your problem to the forum---lol

Upvote 0

CMY SIX

ASSHOLE #2
Feb 5, 2011
Opelika Al USA
Name
quinn
Boat
exel last, next?
a little bean-o goes a long way if you have this problem

Reactions: Bill W
Upvote 0

jober37

Aug 3, 2009
OR
Name
Joel B.
Boat
reality: 12' porta bote named "SS EL HEFE"
TUMS TOO!!! Plus whats wrong with the top bunk?? Everyone one shit rolls downhill.....

Reactions: timmyd3853
Upvote 0

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
I suggest sauerkraut instead of chili :rofl:

Upvote 0

Blackfish

Marble collector.
Sep 20, 2005
My Backyard
Name
Boat
toy
Just bring your stationary bike, and work of the gas.

Reactions: @-EZ
Upvote 0

Corndog

Landlocked
Sep 22, 2009
Northern Colorado
Name
Jason Jones ( Lone Shark)
Boat
Century 1801, Hobie PA14 & SoA
I treat LR like a camping trip. And I do eat beans while camping....and I don't shave or shower :D

Upvote 0

wahoodad

Yaddah X3
Apr 27, 2003
US/Mexico
Name
Choate
Boat
Islander
Get on the Excel and you won't see any of those items. Sirloin steak, prime rib, fresh fish, I could go on and on. Jake is beyond excellent in the kitchen
There had better be one snack of chili dogs on my Okuma trip next May! Gotta have a chili dog bar on a Wahoodad trip!

Upvote 0

strackle99

• Mar 20, 2008
    Villa Lepro, Baja
    Name
    Todd
    Boat
    The one on the fish
    My regular stateroom partner has a broken sniffer. He can't smell a thing.

That is a pretty good bunkie.

Except when we have eggs for breakfast, then he can stink up the room a bit.

Reactions: Blackfish
    Upvote 0

ReelDealAngler

Born To Fish
    Apr 21, 2013
    Dana Point,CA
    Name
    Garry
    Boat
    Reel Estate
    Javier refused on the Intrepid, so I went over his head to owner Ken Price. You shoulda seen the line for the chili dog bar on the 1st trip we got it!

Hey if swank Hollywood chef to the stars Wolfgang Puck serves up chili dogs to his "A" list loyal patrons they must be considered true gourmet cuisine... best chili dog I ever had was at Spago in Las Vegas... go figure!

Upvote 0

RaceKTMs8

Dec 18, 2006
    Agua Dulce, CA
    Name
    Dan Noll
    Boat
    none
    Hey if swank Hollywood chef to the stars Wolfgang Puck serves up chili dogs to his "A" list loyal patrons they must be considered true gourmet cuisine... best chili dog I ever had was at Spago in Las Vegas... go figure!
    Ah, heck. Most of us old guys have to work out a little prior to the trip. Years of dirt bike riding has taught me to load on that high protein/hi fiber diet of BEAN prior and during some very long and strenuous trips. Stronger muscles and very well regulated back there for unfamiliar foods.
    Just go into training.:D

Reactions: ReelDealAngler
    Upvote 0

Soda Pop

Feb 12, 2011
    Fresno, CA
    Name
    David Rouse
    Boat
    Long range fishing
    That was a tasty snack as I remember. Many a nap was taken that day.
    I nap every day... LOL And talk and yell in my sleep... LOL
    Javier refused on the Intrepid, so I went over his head to owner Ken Price. You shoulda seen the line for the chili dog bar on the 1st trip we got it!
    Chili dogs???????????? your making me wanting to go in May again David.... LOL Dam I love Hot Dogs..and chili dogs..

Upvote 0