The 5th Annual BD Football Survivor Pool

Tues

Not my job...
Mar 17, 2008
Saluki
Name
Penis
Its a winners pool. Simon still needs to win next week. You will lose next week, so if Simon loses, its a tie.

drseiler

Super-Model
Mar 19, 2006
Camp North-Star
Name
Hal Danish or Harry Tators
Boat
19' Mako
I want my money back. Send it in pennies via US Mail. Thank you.:rofl: May the best loser win this thing.

Simon Bon Bowery

Lizard Fish Hippie
Feb 18, 2007
O'side
Name
Simon
Boat
Chris Craft 19 cc "LiL Lizard"
I want my money back. Send it in pennies via US Mail. Thank you.:rofl: May the best loser win this thing.

Kinda sucks, that the Chargers need to lose for me to win..<label for="rb_iconid_11">
</label>

Blackfish

Fishing, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.
Sep 20, 2005
In a Pineapple, under the sea.
Name
Lee Obvious
Boat
50' Hatteras
Kinda sucks, that the Chargers need to lose for me to win..<label for="rb_iconid_11">
</label>
You're a shoe in to win. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I hate the f'ing chargers. I am getting hosed again. LOL.

I feel like the way I felt just before I voted for McCain back in 2008. I new he had no chance but I had no choice. Then I went out to the street and jammed my finger down my throat because I felt sick having to vote for a team that had no right to be there

drseiler

Super-Model
Mar 19, 2006
Camp North-Star
Name
Hal Danish or Harry Tators
Boat
19' Mako
I hate the f'ing chargers. I am getting hosed again. LOL.

I feel like the way I felt just before I voted for McCain back in 2008. I new he had no chance but I had no choice. Then I went out to the street and jammed my finger down my throat because I felt sick having to vote for a team that had no right to be there
If you win the thing. Your ass will buy and wear some Charger gear. :rofl:You see Tues sent me the money for safe keeping. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Say what you want about shouldn't or should be in the playoffs. I hope the Chargers win the entire fucking show then have an * next to the win. I will still tell everyone who hates to eat salukis asshole.

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
Nov 29, 2004
San Diego
Name
Carl
Boat
everyone elses

Blackfish

Sep 20, 2005
Name
Lee Obvious
Boat
50' Hatteras
I'm a Charger fan, it's expected....<label for="rb_iconid_14"></label><label for="rb_iconid_10">
</label>
Good luck next week Simon.

I DARE YOU to pick the Chargers next week..... In fact, I double DARE you. :rofl:

Tues is going to reset our pics...so we can choose fresh for the next round, and go until it is won. If we are tied after the Superbowl, then we split it.

@-EZ

Fail, try again.
Apr 9, 2007
San Diego, CA.
Name
Max
Boat
Trophy Pro, @-EZ
Good luck next week Simon.

I DARE YOU to pick the Chargers next week..... In fact, I double DARE you. :rofl:

Tues is going to reset our pics...so we can choose fresh for the next round, and go until it is won. If we are tied after the Superbowl, then we split it.
Can I get in on this? Just for this weekend? Please? Pretty please? With sugar on top? :D

Blackfish

Sep 20, 2005
Name
Lee Obvious
Boat
50' Hatteras
Can I get in on this? Just for this weekend? Please? Pretty please? With sugar on top? :D
I'm game, but there is a late entry fee of $300. When Tues comes out of his Packers loss induced depression, I'm sure he will send you his PayPal info...

no more checks....BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE STILL HAVE NOT PAID!!!!!!!

@-EZ

Fail, try again.
Apr 9, 2007
San Diego, CA.
Name
Max
Boat
Trophy Pro, @-EZ
I'm game, but there is a late entry fee of $300. When Tues comes out of his Packers loss induced depression, I'm sure he will send you his PayPal info...

no more checks....BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE STILL HAVE NOT PAID!!!!!!!
I think his significant other put his socks on a time out... They didn't meet the requirement. :rofl::rofl::rofl: