JROLAND

"Wings of Lightning"
Jun 22, 2009
Haleiwa, Hawaii
Name
JOE ROLAND
Boat
"007" Pursuit 2870 Offshore
I wanted to thank the Hawaii BD'ers for all the posts and more importantly all the advise given over the years:urno1: (my buds on the east coast say that our forum is one of the best). Just finished putting the boat up on the hard in preperation for the my year trip to Afghanistan starting this Wednesday . Stay Safe and Tight Lines Always. (PS; I'll be back next January so feel free to leave a few big ones out there (PAT/ CPT DON LOL)

Mahalo Joe

jd808

Jan 18, 2010
Kalama Valley, HI
Name
JD
Boat
24' Alii Kai "Goose"
Joe,

Thanks for your posts and intel, but more importantly thanks what you do to defend our country. Have a safe tour and we look forward to hearing from you.

Aloha,
JD

Kipi Kai

Kipi Kai
May 12, 2009
Mililani, HI
Name
Brad
Boat
24' Yellowfin (Kipi Kai)
Joe,

Stay safe over there, and Thank you very much for your service to our country.

Brad

patfishhi

Sep 20, 2007
Oahu
Name
Pat
Boat
32' Blackfin "Kai Nana"
I wanted to thank the Hawaii BD'ers for all the posts and more importantly all the advise given over the years:urno1: (my buds on the east coast say that our forum is one of the best). Just finished putting the boat up on the hard in preperation for the my year trip to Afghanistan starting this Wednesday . Stay Safe and Tight Lines Always. (PS; I'll be back next January so feel free to leave a few big ones out there (PAT/ CPT DON LOL)

Mahalo Joe
Joe,

"God speed" my friend... May the time fly by, may the battles be few and far between, but when they happen, we all know the Good Lord is looking out for you. If you get back for a week or 2 for R&R and can break away for a day, give anyone of us a shout, I'm sure we'd be able to get you wet...

Thanks for protecting our FREEDOM!!!

Aloha
Pat

J_B

Captain
Feb 8, 2010
Kilauea, HI
Name
JB
Boat
21' Lightnin' Whaler "Moana B."
Joe,

May God Bless you for all that you do to protect our great country. I hope the time your gone flies by, and our ohana will pray for your safe return.

Mahalo Joe from the Britt Ohana.

edgewater

Aug 12, 2009
Mililani
Name
Les
Boat
188 Edgewater
You be safe up there and a big Mahalo for all you service men and women do for our country...Take care

Les and family

Yelfin22

Apr 24, 2011
Ewa beach, hi
Name
Pete bautista
Boat
Crystal B II
Will make sure that we all throw a few big fish back in that are earmarked just for you. Get online a check BD for Hawaii's latest on fishing. Take care and see you back in a year.

chuck merkel

Jun 18, 2007
Hawaii
Name
Chuck Merkel
Boat
21 foot Force Marine, Joslyn M
Stay safe Joe. I saw you just outside the Haleiwa channel on Monday when I was on the way back in. If you get back for some R&R and want to get out let me know.

Chuck