THANK YOU, MR. TRUMP

ZZZZZ

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Walking away from this after this post. Wishing the best for everyone :) hoping the best for my California property assets and tenants. Discounting rent for almost a year now

Storming the Capitol was complete BS from mostly rednecks. Did more harm then good for their cause. They did swipe Pelosi laptop apparently

There really are people who would vote for anybody just to get Donald out. That could apparently include someone worst then Donald. I read awhile back on here that a person had no idea what they voted for, they just want Donald out! Ok, just wanted to share this list so people know

6661380F-4F67-4E0D-A938-F6BF818F71B6.jpeg

9AEF8BC6-BC95-4670-B445-5228A6935DFE.jpeg

capture (39).jpg

Children in very poor physical condition and mental were rescued from child traffickers. Instead of children continuing on course to be sold for their young healthy body parts to rich Americans or to be sold as sex slaves. They were rescued and wish they would recieve better treatment. Unfortunately the children's parents sold them into child trafficking or the child was kidnapped from South America - Mexico. The children were seperated from child traffickers and the parents are encouraged to come claim their children. Mainstream media put a completely different spin on reality (probably cartel influenced). The children were seperated from their parents by human traffickers that people will pay $5,000,000 for their kidney. Then rescued.

99A41064-BF44-4E62-AC0D-8686E9DC1EA5.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Yes, Trump bad, Biden not Trump. I supported Biden, not that I think he’s all that, but then I’d support anyone who wasn’t Trump... and I did! I can’t/won’t support someone who’s a lying, narcissistic, it’s all about me all the time, throw nation under the bus, candidate under any circumstances. A better question is why would you, especially after Wednesday?
I asked about Biden.In typical "i got nothing" fashion you started bashing Trump again.If you can't come up with something nice to say about Biden i get it,there's nothing there.Have i claimed to support Trump because of what happened Wednesday ? Find me that post so i can edit it.And the gene pool comment ? You need to do better than that.Weak.

Upvote 0

swami 805

Mar 9, 2016
Name
Bill
Boat
sunk it
I'll be the first to admit I voted for Biden because he wasn't Trump, pretty safe bet that was a huge motivator in the last election. The country needs somebody that has a firm grip on reality, not man who deludes himself into believing things that aren't factual merely because they benefit him.

Upvote 0

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
BLUE for now.

View attachment 1241797

Look at all these UnAmerican sore losers.

View attachment 1241798
Would impeaching Trump accomplish anything to help heal the nation ? Less than two weeks to go and Pelosi still has a large stick up her ass.Just let it rest and get it over with.She's only fueling division and hatred.If she thinks otherwise she's wrong.It's spite and revenge,nothing more.

Upvote 0

strackle99

• Mar 20, 2008
    Villa Lepro, Baja
    Name
    Todd
    Boat
    The one on the fish
    Walking away from this after this post. Wishing the best for everyone :) hoping the best for my California property assets and tenants. Discounting rent for almost a year now

Storming the Capitol was complete BS from mostly rednecks. Did more harm then good for their cause. They did swipe Pelosi laptop apparently

There really are people who would vote for anybody just to get Donald out. That could apparently include someone worst then Donald. I read awhile back on here that a person had no idea what they voted for, they just want Donald out! Ok, just wanted to share this list so people know

View attachment 1241793

View attachment 1241790

View attachment 1241787

Children in very poor physical condition and mental were rescued from child traffickers. Instead of children continuing on course to be sold for their young healthy body parts to rich Americans or to be sold as sex slaves. They were rescued and wish they would recieve better treatment. Unfortunately the children's parents sold them into child trafficking or the child was kidnapped from South America - Mexico. The children were seperated from child traffickers and the parents are encouraged to come claim their children. Mainstream media put a completely different spin on reality (probably cartel influenced). The children were seperated from their parents by human traffickers that people will pay $5,000,000 for their kidney. Then rescued.

View attachment 1241788

Claiming Trump supports law and order is laughable.

Your lack of self awareness is a joke.

Reactions: pacificscout
    Upvote 0

strackle99

• Mar 20, 2008
    Villa Lepro, Baja
    Name
    Todd
    Boat
    The one on the fish
    Would impeaching Trump accomplish anything to help heal the nation ? Less than two weeks to go and Pelosi still has a large stick up her ass.Just let it rest and get it over with.She's only fueling division and hatred.If she thinks otherwise she's wrong.It's spite and revenge,nothing more.

The protest on Wednesday had nothing to do with division or hate?

Hahaha, it runs deep, in both directions.

Upvote 0

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
    Socal
    Name
    john
    Boat
    24 ft grady white
    The protest on Wednesday had nothing to do with division or hate?

Hahaha, it runs deep, in both directions.
    You really can't understand simple things can you ? I'll type this slowly so you get it.Of course that incident was divisive and hateful.Of course that incident was divisive and hateful.I was referring to impeachment.I was referring to impeachement.Those people did us no favors.Do you get it now ? Read it again slowly.You love Pelosi don't you ?

Upvote 0

86 Winchester

Almost A Member
    Oct 9, 2011
    Reserve, New Mexico, USA
    Name
    Jess Carey
    Boat
    JesseLynn - 31' Silverton - drydock - re-fit
    Asking for a friend..

Do ya think biden wipes his own ass or does "cameltoe" come in and do it ?

Answering for a friend..

If you look a Biden when he knows he is on camera he trots out (barely) like he can climb Mount Everest. When Biden thinks he is off camer he slumps forward and shuffles his feet barely able to walk. Under Bidens head is a scarecrow of a man. I will bet that Biden will only last 6 to 12 months before his mind is totally gone. Harris will take over by Peeeelosi putting forth the 25th Amendment......

Upvote 0

strackle99

• Mar 20, 2008
    Villa Lepro, Baja
    Name
    Todd
    Boat
    The one on the fish
    You really can't understand simple things can you ? I'll type this slowly so you get it.Of course that incident was divisive and hateful.Of course that incident was divisive and hateful.I was referring to impeachment.I was referring to impeachement.Those people did us no favors.Do you get it now ? Read it again slowly.You love Pelosi don't you ?
    Trump sure loved it. He was delighted to see the Capitol fall.

That is why he is the Divider in Chief.

He is the President of the White people of the Red States of America. He has never tried to unite the country.

This is why your party will forever be associated with the Moronaissance.

Well played, Trump. By sandbagging your party, he neutered you guys for a generation. To be fair, you guys deserve it

Upvote 0

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
    Socal
    Name
    john
    Boat
    24 ft grady white
    Trump sure loved it. He was delighted to see the Capitol fall.

That is why he is the Divider in Chief.

He is the President of the White people of the Red States of America. He has never tried to unite the country.

This is why your party will forever be associated with the Moronaissance.

Well played, Trump. By sandbagging your party, he neutered you guys for a generation. To be fair, you guys deserve it
    But do you understand now ? You keep running off in another direction when somebody tries to make things clear to you.And stop with the racial stuff would ya ? I'm White,so what ? do you have a problem with that ?

Upvote 0

strackle99

• Mar 20, 2008
    Villa Lepro, Baja
    Name
    Todd
    Boat
    The one on the fish
    But do you understand now ? You keep running off in another direction when somebody tries to make things clear to you.And stop with the racial stuff would ya ? I'm White,so what ? do you have a problem with that ?
    Of course I don't have a problem with you being white.

I don't feel at all badly that I am white, too.

I do appreciate the advantages being white in America gives me.

Being self aware in no way makes me any less of a person. It is called empathy, and Republicans have been lacking it for 25 years.

Reactions: pacificscout
    Upvote 0

wils

lazy-ass well known "member"
    May 31, 2003
    not a spoiled bitch from san diego
    Name
    bill
    Boat
    I hate boats
    Answering for a friend..

If you look a Biden when he knows he is on camera he trots out (barely) like he can climb Mount Everest. When Biden thinks he is off camer he slumps forward and shuffles his feet barely able to walk. Under Bidens head is a scarecrow of a man. I will bet that Biden will only last 6 to 12 months before his mind is totally gone. Harris will take over by Peeeelosi putting forth the 25th Amendment......

When Reagan had Alzheimer's, we learned that Alzheimer patients are given pure oxygen before family visits. Pure oxygen "wakes" them up for a little while and gives them temporary cognitive & memory abilities. But it wears off......
    The over/under for Dems removing Biden from office is 12 months. ;)

Reactions: EZYGOING
    Upvote 0

strackle99

• Mar 20, 2008
    Villa Lepro, Baja
    Name
    Todd
    Boat
    The one on the fish
    When Reagan had Alzheimer's, we learned that Alzheimer patients are given pure oxygen before family visits. Pure oxygen "wakes" them up for a little while and gives them temporary cognitive & memory abilities. But it wears off......
    12 months is a good line. I could easily bet either side. I am sure the Vegas line is close to this.

Upvote 0

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
    Socal
    Name
    john
    Boat
    24 ft grady white
    Then put Biden on an oxygen bottle.We really need him to stay awake and alert for the next four years.

Upvote 0