THANK YOU, MR. TRUMP

May 6, 2004
Newport
Name
Dave
Boat
28 Farallon HOOKED
Hopefully the Capitol invasion was a one time thing but one thing that’s for sure is the Bros will go on the rampage many more times in the future causing millions of dollars in more damage.

Upvote 0

Reel 007

I Should Upgrade My Account
Jun 12, 2006
Glendora Ca
Name
Leon
Boat
28 Wellcraft Coastal "vagabond'
Hopefully the Capitol invasion was a one time thing but one thing that’s for sure is the Bros will go on the rampage many more times in the future causing millions of dollars in more damage.

Are you referring to the proud boys?, if so I agree.

Upvote 0

Bill W

tunaholic
  • Jan 12, 2006
    Chino Hills, Ca.
    Name
    Bill Walsh
    Boat
    Red Rooster
    I'm pretty sure Carl already has half of this website on his ignore list.Isn't it easier to just NOT click onto a forum that might upset you ?
    I just checked, I have just 1... And I just took him off the list. Why worry, everyone has a different view.

Upvote 0

swami 805

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Mar 9, 2016
    Name
    Bill
    Boat
    sunk it
    All this shit over trump's fantasy that the election was stolen, say it over and oven and the rubes fall for it hook,line and sinker. Then the spineless politicians that know it's bullshit play along so they don't get on trump's shit list and here we are.

Upvote 0

Reel 007

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Jun 12, 2006
    Glendora Ca
    Name
    Leon
    Boat
    28 Wellcraft Coastal "vagabond'
    Not sure what you mean here but the Proud Boys weren't the ones destroying cities and businesses.

Go ahead and play coy, Enrique Tarrio was arrested a day or two before in DC for destruction of property and desecration of a place of worship.
    Do you believe his present in DC and the attack on the people's house are unrelated?.

Upvote 0

jer dog

Fishing is life
    Jun 22, 2006
    Garden Grove
    Name
    Gerry
    Boat
    One that floats
    Go ahead and play coy, Enrique Tarrio was arrested a day or two before in DC for destruction of property and desecration of a place of worship.
    Do you believe his present in DC and the attack on the people's house are unrelated?.
    Yep he destroyed 2 signs,
    On some ones lawn, wow.

Upvote 0

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
    Socal
    Name
    john
    Boat
    24 ft grady white
    He burned a BLM flag.If only the police would put such effort into arresting violent protesters in Portland.Now i'm not condoning his behavior,just pointing out what he and his followers have done compared to BLM and Antifa.There are hundreds of videos out there showing people burning American flags,where's the outrage or police effort with that ? Was he in the Capital when all of that went down ? And frankly i don't know what to believe anymore.Things are so one sided and hyped i can't watch anymore.

Upvote 0

strackle99

• Mar 20, 2008
    Villa Lepro, Baja
    Name
    Todd
    Boat
    The one on the fish
    He burned a BLM flag.If only the police would put such effort into arresting violent protesters in Portland.Now i'm not condoning his behavior,just pointing out what he and his followers have done compared to BLM and Antifa.There are hundreds of videos out there showing people burning American flags,where's the outrage or police effort with that ? Was he in the Capital when all of that went down ? And frankly i don't know what to believe anymore.Things are so one sided and hyped i can't watch anymore.
    If I burn my flag, it's not a crime.

If I burn your flag, it is a crime.

You arent this dense, are you?

Upvote 0

Capt Richie

Atlantic Custom Tackle
    Aug 10, 2008
    nassau NY
    Name
    Richie
    Boat
    32 albe
    Because every single Trump voter voted for a conman.

You knew he was a conman before you voted for him. (Trump U)

Wednesday's actions were the culmination of four years of Trump repeatedly lying to his base.

And as soon as it got wild, like Trump promised, he threw his supporters under the bus.

some people need to be lied too...suck up all the lies & hate speech...remember his first words called Mexicans drug dealers..called for a band on Muslims .sucked his base into the con from day one ..Like giving a crackhead crack..

Upvote 0

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
    Socal
    Name
    john
    Boat
    24 ft grady white
    If I burn my flag, it's not a crime.

If I burn your flag, it is a crime.

You arent this dense, are you?
    Well thanks Captain Obvious.That's not the point i was trying to make.Now who's being dense ? My point was being surprised law enforcement would even bother over a burnt flag stolen or not.There are bigger crimes to pursue.

Upvote 0

strackle99

• Mar 20, 2008
    Villa Lepro, Baja
    Name
    Todd
    Boat
    The one on the fish
    Well thanks Captain Obvious.That's not the point i was trying to make.Now who's being dense ? My point was being surprised law enforcement would even bother over a burnt flag stolen or not.There are bigger crimes to pursue.
    You were wondering about the difference in LEO enforcement.

I explained it to you VERY clearly.

And it is CAPTAIN STRACKLE, thanks
    20201113_162016.jpg

Reactions: RodRage and Bill W
    Upvote 0

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
    Socal
    Name
    john
    Boat
    24 ft grady white
    Damn,a Merchant Mariner card.No wonder he's so smart.Next best thing to a PhD in Physics.Who would get in a boat with this guy ? I'd probably jump ship without a life jacket to avoid the torture of listening to him talk.

Upvote 0

strackle99

• Mar 20, 2008
    Villa Lepro, Baja
    Name
    Todd
    Boat
    The one on the fish
    Is it just me, or
    Are you a know it all .
    Next to you, yes. I know eveything

I have science, facts and logic on my side.

You have....Trump. how is that working out for you?

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

strackle99

• Mar 20, 2008
    Villa Lepro, Baja
    Name
    Todd
    Boat
    The one on the fish
    Damn,a Merchant Mariner card.No wonder he's so smart.Next best thing to a PhD in Physics.Who would get in a boat with this guy ? I'd probably jump ship without a life jacket to avoid the torture of listening to him talk.
    I would help you out of the boat.

Upvote 0

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
  • Jan 31, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Dan-O
    Boat
    1997 Trophy 2352
    his first and only trip he didnt catch shit...almost sunk the boat..

now he only makes cheese

spackle.JPG

Upvote 0