strackle99

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Mar 20, 2008
    Villa Lepro, Baja
    Name
    Todd
    Boat
    The one on the fish
    You're all over the place with your posts today.I thought i saw something where you're somewhat defending Trump ? Now we're back to the Lysol thing ?
    I think it's time you take your meds buddy.That second sentence shows you're losing the ability to think rationally.You really are an asshole sometimes when you can't make an argument people can take seriously.

Funny, because rational thought has left your party. Thanks for the chuckle.

Upvote 0

Bill W

tunaholic
  • Jan 12, 2006
    Chino Hills, Ca.
    Name
    Bill Walsh
    Boat
    Red Rooster
    You're all over the place with your posts today.I thought i saw something where you're somewhat defending Trump ? Now we're back to the Lysol thing ?
    Well I voted for him. Does not mean I like him. But between Biden and Trump the real conman is Biden and that is what I am saying. Trump is playing... Biden has perfected the con for 47 years.

Upvote 0

4bruce

Dec 13, 2011
    la
    Name
    Lee
    Boat
    goldfish
    Republican Sen. Ben Sasse has just revealed that he heard from senior White House officials that President Trump was "delighted" and "excited" to hear that his supporters were breaking into the Capitol building in a riot Wednesday that turned deadly.

“As this was unfolding on television, Donald Trump was walking around the White House confused about why other people on his team weren’t as excited as he was as you had rioters pushing against Capitol Police trying to get into the building."

Fuck Trump and his voters.
    Fuck you and your wife too. Now how do you feel

Upvote 0

pldouglas

Mar 29, 2012
    Santa Barbara/CA/USA
    Name
    Jibs
    Boat
    none
    but it’s cool when BLM lights buildings on fire and blinds cops with lasers. Fuck off troll

Yakdout I'm glad you asked - he'll no that sh_t ain't right and the problem with our country right now is that you and people like you ASSUMED I think that way. Those people are blowing it too. Why the hell would you think everyone in America is either Antifa or Trump Militia?? I'll wait...

And lose the fuck off attitude next time, homey.

Upvote 0

yakdout

Professional
  • Jun 26, 2014
    San Diego
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    s and hoes
    Yakdout I'm glad you asked - he'll no that sh_t ain't right and the problem with our country right now is that you and people like you ASSUMED I think that way. Those people are blowing it too. Why the hell would you think everyone in America is either Antifa or Trump Militia?? I'll wait...

pretty hypocritical of you considering you just called all of us racist and said that we support the riots at the capital building. You don’t want us to lump you in a group yet you do it to us? You ASSUMED we think that way? What’s up with that, you’re the problem with America....homey

Upvote 0

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
    Socal
    Name
    john
    Boat
    24 ft grady white

You "assumed" a lot of people here are White Nationalist (whatever that even is) and racists.Because of who they vote for or support.

Upvote 0

lkatdpelicanfly

Lizard Fish Slayer
    Jun 23, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Name
    Frank
    Boat
    no
    day_of_the_dove.png

Upvote 0

jiggermyster

Goin' out...
    Dec 12, 2003
    So Cal
    Name
    Clay
    Boat
    n/a
    Because every single Trump voter voted for a conman.

You knew he was a conman before you voted for him. (Trump U)

Wednesday's actions were the culmination of four years of Trump repeatedly lying to his base.

And as soon as it got wild, like Trump promised, he threw his supporters under the bus.
    This is a surprise to you?

Politicians would never make it past milk monitor if they weren't con men.

Their only qualification is the ability to con people into giving them things... money, votes, blowies.
    And the one who cons the most people into giving them the most things gets to be President.

Reactions: RodRage
    Upvote 0

jiggermyster

Goin' out...
    Dec 12, 2003
    So Cal
    Name
    Clay
    Boat
    n/a
    I will say this about the next four years ....Buy lots of shares in the Vaseline stock and it will go up and hit high's never seen before,, as we as US citzens are going to be fucked hard and long these coming next four years..... buy a supply of Vaseline now,,,, as production may not be able to keep up....

God Bless America,,,

Over and out....
    haha. That's funny. We ain't even gonna get a kiss, let alone lube.

Reactions: [email protected]
    Upvote 0

cj5orion

Build it...Remodel it...Go Fishin/Huntin/Baja
    Jun 21, 2007
    pacific beach/Gonzaga Bay
    Name
    Bert
    Boat
    gone baja
    Joe will be the weakest president yet. Other countries will walk all over him. He probably won’t even be able to finish off his term leaving a black woman in charge. Good Lord !! What an even bigger mess in the making !

Have ya noticed...
    There is " that guy/woman".
    And then...
    "There is that black guy/woman"

Not asian,euro,sometimes mex,sometimes white,,etc,etc.

Habit I guess ? But its still weird.

Hmmmm
    Jus saying

Upvote 0

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
    Socal
    Name
    john
    Boat
    24 ft grady white
    Just calling it like I see it yakdout and plj46 - if you support what we all saw then you own it.
    What is with you Trump haters and you're complete lack of comprehension ? Have you seen any of us post anything that is even close to supporting what happened ? I've not seen ONE post that even remotely suggests any support for the Capital incident.Shove your racist shit up your ass.What you did was stereotype us and that borders on the same behavior a racist would practice.

Upvote 0

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    I need to go back through this thread and add a lot of people to my already long ignore list.

Oldtimer2 thanks for being a voice of reason among the absolute imbeciles.

Upvote 0

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
    Socal
    Name
    john
    Boat
    24 ft grady white
    I'm pretty sure Carl already has half of this website on his ignore list.Isn't it easier to just NOT click onto a forum that might upset you ?

Reactions: Bill W and One_Leg
    Upvote 0