Capt Richie

Atlantic Custom Tackle
Aug 10, 2008
nassau NY
Name
Richie
Boat
32 albe
Here is the Initial FBI / DC Metro POLICE WANTED PHOTOS of those TRUMPETS who Vandalized and Looted the US Capitol Building Killing a Police Officer in the Process...You may recognized some familiar faces then... ‪1-800-CALL-FBI (1-‪800-225-5324) or Email: fbi.gov/USCapitol.

BTW President TRUMP called these Patriots as Criminals and Did Not Represent Him. Hence, the Need to be Prosecuted to the Fullest extent of the Law in a Recorded Address aired on Major Networks last Thursday. 😉

View attachment 1241257

View attachment 1241258

Antifa & BLM in white face

Reactions: FlatPack
Upvote 0

FlatPack

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
City of Angels
Name
Rexor
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
You forgot....TRUMP turned GEORGIA & ARIZONA to BLUE States. While TEXAS is Now a PURPLE State....

Hence, Trumpism is the Anathema of Our GOP,.... the Party of the Greatest Republican Presidents, Abraham LINCOLN & Ronald REAGAN!

My Presidential Candidate & Hero has this to say of this Demagogue:

8DCC882A-6270-4430-AA19-82F9DDBF3096.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yakdout

Professional
  • Jun 26, 2014
    San Diego
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    s and hoes
    (I said sarcastically) as you brought America into the 3rd world. I never ever thought I'd see something like today at the US capital. It's not the USA....it cannot be. It's reminiscent of what happens in countries like the Congo or Thailand or Venezuela. Good Grief.

1) In your speech making and your "tweets", you encouraged your "base" to come to Washington and protest the electoral vote, calling it fraudulent and fake and a steal. (Despite the fact that EVERY one of your litigation attempts failed, even with Republican judges YOU appointed.)

2) You addressed the protesters today, and you encouraged them to march up Pennsyvania Ave to the Capital bldg. told them that "you would never concede" and "march to Capital Hill and give the Republicans...the abiilty to take back our country".

3) When Democratic AND Republican House and Senate members asked you to go on TV to get the mob occupying the Congress to stop, you instead tweeted:
    "The election was fraudulent!" Now THAT is going to help. Then you tweeted "These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long." Yep, THAT is going to calm down the people ransacking the Capital building. Amongst your comments were more of this inflamatory nonsense:
    "We had an election that was stolen from us." Finally, after more demagoguery, he did say: "Go home with love & in peace. Remember this day forever!" Talk about hedging your comments. Geez.

One of the reasons we have had a great run as a democracy in a world filled with dicatatorships and religious theorcracies is that we have always, ALWAYS, had a peaceful transition of power. At the Presidential level, and at the local level. Our current President is so absurdly wound up in himself, he doesn't appear to realize the incredible harm he is doing to this wonderful country. It appears to me that he doesn't care if he hurts the USA, as long as he retains his power and position.

I am overwhelmed. I would never have thought that fringe groups, encouraged by the President of the USA, would attack the Capital building. Holy sheet. What the heck is happening to us?

1ED1BE95-9843-4D4A-AA59-52755D66CFFC.jpeg

Upvote 0

ZZZZZ

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Dec 11, 2003
    Name
    Boat
    GMObiden has already made it racist. It's his guilty concious as to how he really thinks in that outdated Walmart is really neat head. Racial jungle

FB_IMG_1610148930800.jpg

Upvote 0

strackle99

• Mar 20, 2008
    Villa Lepro, Baja
    Name
    Todd
    Boat
    The one on the fish
    GMObiden has already made it racist. It's his guilty concious as to how he really thinks in that outdated Walmart is really neat head. Racial jungle

View attachment 1241412

Black people are afraid of cops. For good reason.

White people aren't afraid of cops, EVEN WHILE BREAKING LAWS.

Reactions: fishinswede
    Upvote 0

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
    Name
    Boat
    It's just his usual passive aggressive pot stirring behavior

ENJOY the new administration that puts Antifa and BLM on a pedistool of constant celebration of importance and honor. While looking down on law enforcement. 12 years of this to start with. After 12 years of progression. 3rd world with some very dangerous people. The dorky guys here who think it's funny behind their white picket fence. Might be in a for a rude awaking when it's at their front door

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

strackle99

• Mar 20, 2008
    Villa Lepro, Baja
    Name
    Todd
    Boat
    The one on the fish
    Republican Sen. Ben Sasse has just revealed that he heard from senior White House officials that President Trump was "delighted" and "excited" to hear that his supporters were breaking into the Capitol building in a riot Wednesday that turned deadly.

“As this was unfolding on television, Donald Trump was walking around the White House confused about why other people on his team weren’t as excited as he was as you had rioters pushing against Capitol Police trying to get into the building."

Fuck Trump and his voters.

Upvote 0

jer dog

Fishing is life
    Jun 22, 2006
    Garden Grove
    Name
    Gerry
    Boat
    One that floats
    Republican Sen. Ben Sasse has just revealed that he heard from senior White House officials that President Trump was "delighted" and "excited" to hear that his supporters were breaking into the Capitol building in a riot Wednesday that turned deadly.

“As this was unfolding on television, Donald Trump was walking around the White House confused about why other people on his team weren’t as excited as he was as you had rioters pushing against Capitol Police trying to get into the building."

Thank You,
    you know that Jesus Loves you,
    but every one else thinks your A asshole .

Upvote 0

yakdout

Professional
  • Jun 26, 2014
    San Diego
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    s and hoes

same to you 🖕🏻

3E8440F9-FE60-4D60-AC72-88BF08F98951.jpeg

Upvote 0

Bill W

tunaholic
  • Jan 12, 2006
    Chino Hills, Ca.
    Name
    Bill Walsh
    Boat
    Red Rooster

I remember watching the news and heard Mitch and another guy. Then Ted Cruz came to the podium and the news went to the news anchor comments. I looked on all the channels cause I wanted to hear what Ted had to say. Thought that was odd that not even PBS was airing Ted. The timing was such that we rolled right into the protest.
    I can not imagine a better opponent to run against than Trump. If you really want a deep conspiracy how about smoke and mirrors and that Trump lost is the plan.

Upvote 0

strackle99

• Mar 20, 2008
    Villa Lepro, Baja
    Name
    Todd
    Boat
    The one on the fish
    More Americand died on Wednesday than died in Benghazi.

The only reason they died was Trump's ego.

Adios, Republicans....now relegated to the heap of failed parties.

Upvote 0

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
    Socal
    Name
    john
    Boat
    24 ft grady white

And fuck you too Sparkles.Sincerely,a Trump voter that DOES NOT approve of what happened.Why do you continue to lump all Trump people into one bad group ? It's frankly just stupid.

Upvote 0

strackle99

• Mar 20, 2008
    Villa Lepro, Baja
    Name
    Todd
    Boat
    The one on the fish
    And fuck you too Sparkles.Sincerely,a Trump voter that DOES NOT approve of what happened.Why do you continue to lump all Trump people into one bad group ? It's frankly just stupid.

Because every single Trump voter voted for a conman.

You knew he was a conman before you voted for him. (Trump U)

Wednesday's actions were the culmination of four years of Trump repeatedly lying to his base.

And as soon as it got wild, like Trump promised, he threw his supporters under the bus.

Upvote 0

Bill W

tunaholic
  • Jan 12, 2006
    Chino Hills, Ca.
    Name
    Bill Walsh
    Boat
    Red Rooster
    Isn’t a conman supposed to instill confidence? He does not even try with his bleach and Lysol comments and his Twitter ravings.

Upvote 0

strackle99

• Mar 20, 2008
    Villa Lepro, Baja
    Name
    Todd
    Boat
    The one on the fish

You don't approve? So what!!!!

You definitely enabled this. Same with every Trumper. Mitt and McCain, et al, tried to warn you guys, but your ilk vilified them.

Every Trumper has blood on their hands from Wednesday You, too.

Your party will wear this albatross around it's neck for the rest of my lifetime.

Upvote 0

pldouglas

Mar 29, 2012
    Santa Barbara/CA/USA
    Name
    Jibs
    Boat
    none
    Dang, I had no idea there were so many damn nationalists and racists on Bloodydecks until now. Good to know. Glad I don't have to go fishing with some of you that we've heard from. Wouldn't wanna hang out with you on a boat that's for sure. Why are you so damn pissed to lose an election that you are supporting a crazy movement to DESTROY AMERICA?

Upvote 0

yakdout

Professional
  • Jun 26, 2014
    San Diego
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    s and hoes
    Dang, I had no idea there were so many damn nationalists and racists on Bloodydecks until now. Good to know. Glad I don't have to go fishing with some of you that we've heard from. Wouldn't wanna hang out with you on a boat that's for sure. Why are you so damn pissed to lose an election that you are supporting a crazy movement to DESTROY AMERICA?

but it’s cool when BLM lights buildings on fire and blinds cops with lasers. Fuck off troll

Upvote 0

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
    Socal
    Name
    john
    Boat
    24 ft grady white
    Isn’t a conman supposed to instill confidence? He does not even try with his bleach and Lysol comments and his Twitter ravings.
    You're all over the place with your posts today.I thought i saw something where you're somewhat defending Trump ? Now we're back to the Lysol thing ?
    You don't approve? So what!!!!

You definitely enabled this. Same with every Trumper. Mitt and McCain, et al, tried to warn you guys, but your ilk vilified them.

Every Trumper has blood on their hands from Wednesday You, too.

Your party will wear this albatross around it's neck for the rest of my lifetime.
    I think it's time you take your meds buddy.That second sentence shows you're losing the ability to think rationally.You really are an asshole sometimes when you can't make an argument people can take seriously.

Upvote 0