THANK YOU, MR. TRUMP

4bruce

Dec 13, 2011
la
Name
Lee
Boat
goldfish
I wonder why the police havent shot a single one of those many antifa or blm across this country...WHY ?

that kid from wisconsin took care of a few tho View attachment 1242051
I know I know the answer and i am only 5 years old. if they do they will go strange to jail. but it ok for the police to shoot a white boy, sorry I mean the Proud Boys.

Upvote 0

Jvo101

Tuna lover 😍😍
Aug 8, 2020
Huntington Beach
Name
John
Boat
Yamato
Well, its about time we can get back to; higher taxes, $5.00 a gallon gasoline, more regulations, more marine closures, U.S.A. loss of energy independence just to name a few...plus we can blame Trump from now on for everything wronge in America ..enjoy

Didn't Trump blame everything that he did not like to Obama??? I'm a Republican but did not vote for him because I refused to believe all his lies. He will lie to the very end to save his ego and family. Trump cared only for himself and didn't care how he damaged our great nation. MAGA he did not do. Face the facts and not the lies fellow Republicans.

Upvote 0

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
  • Jan 31, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Dan-O
    Boat
    1997 Trophy 2352
    Didn't Trump blame everything that he did not like to Obama??? I'm a Republican but did not vote for him because I refused to believe all his lies. He will lie to the very end to save his ego and family. Trump cared only for himself and didn't care how he damaged our great nation. MAGA he did not do. Face the facts and not the lies fellow Republicans.

what ?

obama doesnt lie?

biden doesnt lie ?

what a DA

Upvote 0

Jvo101

Tuna lover 😍😍
    Aug 8, 2020
    Huntington Beach
    Name
    John
    Boat
    Yamato
    what ?

obama doesnt lie?

biden doesnt lie ?

what a DA

Everybody lie and that includes you. Politicians do that much better than us and Trump lied (on record) more than any other President in living history. His biggest lie was claiming he won the election. There is and will be voter fraud in every election but his margin of loss could not be overcome by the tiny amount of fraud. He claims the election was stolen from him but has not produced any proof that could overturn the results. At least be a real man and accept defeat with grace and dignity. If not as a President then as a man.

Upvote 0

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
  • Jan 31, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Dan-O
    Boat
    1997 Trophy 2352
    bull shit.jpg

Upvote 0

anemic

circling the drain
    Mar 6, 2004
    Long Beach
    Name
    Chuck
    Boat
    nope
    Do you believe YouTube over the FBI?
    TOOELE COUNTY, Utah — Utah activist John Sullivan was taken into custody in Provo Thursday, over a week after he shared video of himself inside the U.S. Capitol as protesters breached security.

Sullivan, 26, was charged in federal court with:
    • One count of knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority
    • One count of violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds
    • One count of interfering with law enforcement engaged in the lawful performance of their official duties incident to and during the commission of civil disorder
    The arrest document states Sullivan can be seen outside the Capitol building using a microphone as he told the crowd “we about to burn this s___ down,” “we got to rip Trump out of office... f_______ pull him out of that shit... we ain’t waiting until the next election... we about to go get that m__________.”
    1610708664528.png

Upvote 0

anemic

circling the drain
    Mar 6, 2004
    Long Beach
    Name
    Chuck
    Boat
    nope
    How did CNN the most trusted name in news wind up 150 billion dollars in debt?

Upvote 0

strackle99

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Mar 20, 2008
    Villa Lepro, Baja
    Name
    Todd
    Boat
    The one on the fish
    TOOELE COUNTY, Utah — Utah activist John Sullivan was taken into custody in Provo Thursday, over a week after he shared video of himself inside the U.S. Capitol as protesters breached security.

Sullivan, 26, was charged in federal court with:
    • One count of knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority
    • One count of violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds
    • One count of interfering with law enforcement engaged in the lawful performance of their official duties incident to and during the commission of civil disorder
    The arrest document states Sullivan can be seen outside the Capitol building using a microphone as he told the crowd “we about to burn this s___ down,” “we got to rip Trump out of office... f_______ pull him out of that shit... we ain’t waiting until the next election... we about to go get that m__________.”
    View attachment 1243295
    Yup, there was one leftist agitator

Upvote 0

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
    Socal
    Name
    john
    Boat
    24 ft grady white
    How did CNN the most trusted name in news wind up 150 billion dollars in debt?

Maybe a lack of gullible viewers ? There was a time when CNN actually reported news.Maybe they should go back to that.

Upvote 0

strackle99

• Mar 20, 2008
    Villa Lepro, Baja
    Name
    Todd
    Boat
    The one on the fish
    Yea most likely the only one.LOL.
    I am guessing leftists will make up under 1% of the total arrests from storming the Capitol.

I predict 1,000 arrests, and 10 leftists. I doubt those 10 were leading the charge, but time will tell

Upvote 0

fishkilr

Aug 27, 2012
    long beach,ca.u.s.a.
    Name
    alby
    Boat
    None
    Seeing this whole thing unfold and learning what left and right even means has been interesting...i don't get how any of that can possibly work without everyone having to eventually make arguements for opinions they dont really agree with...
    Never in my life have I agreed with 100% of what anyone thinks let alone millions of people in a political party...it seems set up for failure..
    What if your pro life and anti gun?
    This didnt used to be a problem until recently when it seemed that disagreeing with your own political party in any way became blasphemous and political arguments between friends and families led to beyond unreal results...
    Hopefully politics doesn't continue this way and peoples personality can get back to creating relationships not their politics...

Upvote 0