sealskinner

Retired Pimp
Apr 24, 2005
in the Hood
Name
Mike
Boat
Franks ho
The season started a bit rocky, with those 2 wins early. But with this recent skid. They're back on track.
I've been betting against them every week. And keep cashing tickets. It seems too easy.
Thank you so much.

yakdout

Professional
Jun 26, 2014
San Diego
Name
Brandon
Boat
s and hoes
The season started a bit rocky, with those 2 wins early. But with this recent skid. They're back on track.
I've been betting against them every week. And keep cashing tickets. It seems too easy.
Thank you so much.
Telling my buddy when they were in the red zone with a good chance to win.

“watch this typical charger shit, make you think they’re gonna win then shit the bed and fold like a dirty wet beach towel”

what did they have 7 or 8 downs to go 2 yards? Great job assholes

sealskinner

Retired Pimp
Apr 24, 2005
in the Hood
Name
Mike
Boat
Franks ho
Telling my buddy when they were in the red zone with a good chance to win.

“watch this typical charger shit, make you think they’re gonna win then shit the bed and fold like a dirty wet beach towel”

what did they have 7 or 8 downs to go 2 yards? Great job assholes
When Gorden fumbled on their last play. everybody west of England knew they were going up the middle again. Same play LT ran in San Diego 10 years ago. Same play every Charger coach since has ran.

Reactions: HBtunatime

HBtunatime

May 31, 2019
HB
Name
Collin
Boat
12' Cobra Navigator XF; whatever else floats
When Gorden fumbled on their last play. everybody west of England knew they were going up the middle again. Same play LT ran in San Diego 10 years ago. Same play every Charger coach since has ran.
Only problem is it's not LT running it anymore :(

Reactions: Fish Asassin

HBtunatime

May 31, 2019
HB
Name
Collin
Boat
12' Cobra Navigator XF; whatever else floats
I loved when LT ran those and the HB toss sweeps, by far my favorite play they ran. I remember just watching Rivers turn for the underhand toss and getting excited looking downfield for the blockers to see how big of a run we were about to get. 20, 30, 40 yards or taking it to the house. Miss those days

Reactions: sealskinner

sealskinner

Retired Pimp
Apr 24, 2005
in the Hood
Name
Mike
Boat
Franks ho
When they moved. I wanted the best for Rivers.
Now he's a lovable loser. Next year he'll probably be in Denver or Jacksonville.

Jaysons999

Internet fisherman
Apr 5, 2015
San marcos
Name
Jay
Boat
16' blue fin "paddy sniffer" 18' Starcraft “Ace of Spades”
New city.....SAME chargers! Only now I don’t watch and root for a loss. Thanks dean for freeing up my Sundays!

Reactions: sealskinner

sealskinner

Retired Pimp
Apr 24, 2005
in the Hood
Name
Mike
Boat
Franks ho
New city.....SAME chargers! Only now I don’t watch and root for a loss. Thanks dean for freeing up my Sundays!
The first year they left. I was hate watching. Hoping they'd lose every week. But when gambling became legal. I played the points spread. And this year, they were projected to go deep into the playoffs. Then the season started and they started off like predicted.
Then they woke up and remembered who they really are. And I started making money.
Gotta love L. A. Where else does a NFL team come in behind 2 college teams, 2 NBA teams, 2 hockey teams, 2 MLB teams? And an actual good NFL team.

Jig Stick

Well-Known "Member"
Apr 21, 2008
Encinitas
Name
Ken
Boat
Cabo 216...Sold
On a positive note, not a single Tennessee fan turned out at Stubhub today to root on the Titans

invictus

AVD
May 26, 2006
Orange County
Name
Jason
Boat
Tiara 2000 Cuddy
My favorite line “Rivers has thrown for over 300 yards today, now watch him blow this game in the 4th”.