Pelagic Terminator
Apr 7, 2004
San Diego North County
Name
Jim
Boat
Chelsea Rae
Just wanted to give an update on the happenings of the last month
I had posted that I got jammed up by a seller here on BD and the response and help was overwhelming to say the least....the Seller or somebody on behalf of the Seller made good on that deal that went bad so to all of my friends that helped me out.....Thank You so much
The other part of this is that I am home from the hospital after 3 plus weeks and it feels great to be somewhere other than a hospital bed. After having 8 heart attacks over the last 16 years they finally did a quadruple bypass so hopefully I'll get a chance to fish offshore again by this time next year after my chest heals up.
My days of buying stuff is 99% over but I will be selling a ton of top notch gear....stuff that is hard to find......50 years of fishing has built up and it's time for it to go.
I am trying to get back to people the best I can as I only have so much energy to deal with fishing right now but getting stronger every day

Thanks again to all my BD brothers
Tight Lines and Big Fish :)

Upvote 0

SaintJeezy

Cow Club Member
Oct 12, 2016
Orange County, CA
Name
Pete
Boat
One of the really great guys here on the site. If you don’t know Jim you’re missing out. I owe almost all of my knowledge about rods to this man here. Hate to see anyone go thru that especially the good guys.

Glad you’re posting again bud.

Upvote 0

styxchaser

REALLY OLD GUY
Jun 1, 2005
OJAI, CA
Name
STYX
Boat
HAPPILY NONE
WOOF TO MY FRIEND JIM. GET LOTS OF REST.

Prozac Dusty.jpg

DUSTY

Upvote 0

Socali818

><((((º>
Sep 15, 2016
La Habra
Name
Mike L
Boat
Yamaha FX HO
Glad to hear you're back! Wishing for a speedy recovery so you can hit the waters again soon! Tight Lines!

Upvote 0

nutsnbolts

Almost A Member
Oct 25, 2008
Valencia
Name
Jeff
Boat
none
Glad to hear you’re doing better Jim it will be nice to have the much needed voice of reason back on this site. Stay tough my friend.

Upvote 0

aguachico

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jul 20, 2004
El Lago Tijuana
Name
Art
Boat
Trident Yak- Grady White Seafarer
Hey Jim;

glad you are back and doing well. Take it easy and heal. Those fish will be around next year.

Reactions: titan05
Upvote 0

dockrat88

no fish pulling against me shall prosper
  • Jul 16, 2008
    culver city
    Name
    tony
    Boat
    whatever floats
    Glad everything worked out. Get some rest and heal, you have some fish to kill next year.

Upvote 0

cow man

Tuna addict
  • Aug 29, 2012
    Glide Or. 97443
    Name
    Jake Waardenburg
    Boat
    N/A
    Hey bud..
    Glad you’re back on you’re feet . Hospitals suck!! Hope you get to get out on the ocean soon!!
    Tight lines..

Upvote 0

Yellowtail Dan

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Apr 10, 2006
    Roseville Ca
    Name
    Dan
    Boat
    Excel, American Angler
    Glad you’re on the mend and everything went well Jim. As for the issue here, it was secondary but glad it was made right.

Just got the Black 12 back from Ken with the new T-Bar handle and it’s bad ass. He tried to talk me into selling it to him.

Keep healing and hope to meet you on the rail when your better.

Daniel

Last edited:
    Upvote 0