WHALER21

Almost A Member
  • Aug 27, 2006
    Cerritos
    Name
    Carlos
    Boat
    BW Justice 17', Parker 2320, 15' Boston Whaler & 16' G3
    Nice clean looking Parker, I've heard nothing but positive things regarding this size and model. I believe you had an BW Outrage for sale a while back, any input of how the Whaler and Parker each handled in rough water conditions, good or bad? Good luck with the sale.

Chomnan

Dec 16, 2016
    Bay Area, CA
    Name
    Chomnan
    Boat
    2005 Parker 2120 w/2018 Suzuki
    Nice clean looking Parker, I've heard nothing but positive things regarding this size and model. I believe you had an BW Outrage for sale a while back, any input of how the Whaler and Parker each handled in rough water conditions, good or bad? Good luck with the sale.

Yes I had a 1983 whaler outrage, I was actually comparing the ride with my buddy on it. The outrage and 1801 both rides very well. The outrage cut through chops a little smoother but the overall size and comfort of the 1801 was better.

Reactions: WHALER21

Scold

Yes, that's my back.
    Dec 1, 2009
    San Jose, CA
    Name
    Jon
    Boat
    N/A :(
    I just looked up the code and there is this provision in there:
    “Temporary parking within the driveway or carport, for the purposes of loading or unloading before or after a trip, shall not exceed a period of 72 consecutive hours”.

It would be on them to prove it hasn’t moved for 72 hours. Additionally, drive it around the block twice a week if you have to. Fuck San Ramon.

Chomnan

Dec 16, 2016
    Bay Area, CA
    Name
    Chomnan
    Boat
    Thanks everyone. I tried dry storage but all are full...so I am officially selling. Had a lot of contacts, and will be showing to 3 people tomorrow. Should be gone by end of tomorrow.

Chomnan

Dec 16, 2016
    Bay Area, CA
    Name
    Chomnan
    Boat
    I was just thinking the same. Make the fence to the curb. Fuck “Karen”

No I can not. In my city the boat have to be behind the side fence and enclosed with a 7 foot wall. Without spending 30k and getting a permit for that project, I am out of luck. I am not a waiting list for a local dry storage so I will get a another boat when I get the spot.

Big_Tuna_

Aug 3, 2017
    San Diego
    Name
    Bigtuna
    Boat
    Parker 2310
    Bummer you had to sell, hopefully you didn't lose money from the purchase. That rule is very different from my neighborhood down here in SD. I can walk around the block and need 2 hands to count the number of boats and jetskis sitting on front lawns. Probably varies by neighborhood down here