Temporary duty in SoCal - Looking to hitchhike

PENN
Dec 13, 2019
San Diego
Name
Vince
Boat
None
I'm out in SoCal for another week, and have the weekend free. Hoping someone might be heading out for some fish or lobster, happy to pay my way in gas and bait.

Stationed in Yuma, and don't have the fishing opportunities like you all do out here!

Would love to take a few bugs home for a great dinner...

Thanks!!

Upvote 0

FloMar

Hired Gun!
Apr 28, 2004
CA.
Name
John Collar
Boat
Parker 2320
I'm a pilot in the Marine Corps, Yuma is my duty station. I'm here in SD for another week, hoping to fill some free time on the water
Thank you for serving Vince!

Upvote 0

MYNomad

Heading South
Dec 12, 2007
Pacific Northwest / West Coast Mexico
Name
Rick
Boat
Yes
I'm a pilot in the Marine Corps, Yuma is my duty station. I'm here in SD for another week, hoping to fill some free time on the water
I will take you tuna fishing next year if you remind me. And if that works out, I will put in a good word for you with a Marine Corps general I know. (J/k, I do know a general, it wouldn't do any good -- the General is very proud of the fact that the Corps is a pure meritocracy; I sure like hearing marine stories -- reminds me of the stories my dad told about his days in the marines.)

Upvote 0

JKULAK731

JohnnyK87137
Sep 25, 2010
San Diego CA
Name
JOHN
Boat
2019 Parker 2520XLD
I'm out in SoCal for another week, and have the weekend free. Hoping someone might be heading out for some fish or lobster, happy to pay my way in gas and bait.

Stationed in Yuma, and don't have the fishing opportunities like you all do out here!

Would love to take a few bugs home for a great dinner...

Thanks!!
Sent you a pm. I run a Parker out of mcrd could of had you come today if I’d of saw this sooner. Probably
For the better wasn’t the best of days today.

Upvote 0